UPDATE: ONLY AVAILABLE FOR LONG-TERM RENTALS. Escape into nature at our secluded 3 bd + open loft cottage. 25 min from Tremblant. Sleeps 8 with 4 beds. Stay connected with WIFI + cell reception. Enjoy breathtaking views of the lake while you enjoy your coffee on the deck, or while you warm up next to the wood-burning fireplace. Our kitchen is fully equipped to prepare belly-warming meals after a day spent fishing on the lake (private access), kayaking or hiking. 55” smartTV. BBQ. Heated parking.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
You will instantly feel relaxed as you enter our cozy lakefront home, located 25 min away from Mont-Tremblant ski resort.
Secluded, very quiet cottage on a cul de sac. Squeaky clean. South facing.
Best suited for active adults and families without infants, as the house has 4 floors with one hollow staircase and may not be safe for crawling babies.
We LOVE our home and stay here often- please treat it with as much care as you would your own.
- Waterfront with private dock
- Double kayak (June-Sept). Note our fishing boat is not available to guests.
- BBQ with propane
- Free WiFi Internet Access
- Full bathroom with fresh, soft towels, hair dryer and guest toiletries provided
- Powder room on the main floor
- Sleeps 6 in the basement (3 bedrooms) + 2 in the open mezzanine
- Fresh, comfortable (400 thread + percale cotton/microfiber) bed linens, pillows & warm duvet comforters
- Equipped kitchen for foodies including extras like raclette grill, fondue set, coffee maker, pans, base spices and oil.
- Dining table seats 8
- New 55” Samsung Ultra HD 4K TV with 2 USB inputs + Netflix
- Karaoke machine (we do not provide earplugs)
- Games (Giant Jenga, Monopoly, Poker, Jungle Speed, Avalon, to name a few)
- Extra coziness from our wood-burning fireplace
- Extremely clean and safe to drink tap water
- Winter snow removal of driveway
- Attached indoor garage + large driveway
WHAT TO BRING:
- Laundry detergent if you intend on using the washing machine
- Firewood (can be bought at the convenience store located 3 km away)
A PEACEFUL LAKE
A beautiful, pristine lake. Enjoy the view from the living area or the 300 sq ft patio. Fishermen will find a variety of fish including brook trout, whitefish, walleye, muskie, crappie and rainbow trout here. In the summer you can enjoy water sports such as swimming, canoeing and kayaking.
The entire property, including heated garage and private dock
Interaction with guests
Unfortunately we will not be able to greet you on site but feel free to reach out if you need anything. You can email, call or text us at anytime before and throughout your stay. Don't be shy!
Other things to note
We have a dog so our home isn’t suitable for people with pet allergies. Clean and well-behaved dogs are welcome on our property.
ACCESS TO THE LAKE
Please note you need to walk down 120 steps to access our private dock. We cannot guarantee the steps will be cleaned in the winter before your arrival. Please proceed at your own risk, as it could be slippery and dangerous if not cleaned properly.
Quiet time on the dock after 11 pm, out of respect for our neighbors.
Note our fishing boat is not available to guests.
Standard courtesy, please do the dishes during your stay and take the garbage out to the bin outside before you leave.
Make sure all the doors and windows are closed before you leave. Everything turned off and temperature set at a reasonable level.
We love to travel, cook and chill at our cottage. Some people say that we are obsessed with our dog Chewie. And dogs in general.