Moggshollow is a fantastic secluded hideaway, a short 400m stroll from the Moggs Creek / Fairhaven beach and surrounded by delightful bushlands and stunning coastal walks.
This charming, single level house boasts 3 bedrooms sleeping up to 8 guests, with 2 queen beds, 1 double bed, and a set of bunks - perfect for couples and families.
The house has a lovely outlook with a bright atmosphere and a great outdoor space to relax for a BBQ and to enjoy the beautiful natural bush surrounding.
With a fully equipped kitchen, WiFi, and the ability to log into your own Netflix account to watch movies on the 55 inch TV, plus a cosy wood fire, ceiling fans and a split system - you’ll be relaxing in no time.
Moggsshollow is the perfect spot to explore the Great Ocean Rd and nearby towns of Aireys Inlet (4 min), Anglesea (15 min) and Lorne (15 min).
Additional amenities include;
- children's plates, cutlery. etc
Interaction with guests
I live in Melbourne, but please contact me with any queries you may have. I answer my phone most of the time and usually respond to messages within minutes.
Other things to note
Please bring your own linen and towels: doonas, doona covers and pillows are provided. If you haven’t booked linen and towels, please bring; towels, bath mats, hand towels, fitted sheets, top sheets and pillow cases
Alternatively, we can arrange this for you at an additional fee of $25 per bed. This price includes towels and tea towels.
I don't want to be too pedantic, but the place is in great condition and I would like to keep it that way for guests well in to the future.
- we're on tank water, so please use it sparingly
- please do not wear shoes inside
- please take care of the timber surfaces by not putting keys or anything else on them that may scratch or damage them
- please don’t put anything besides toilet paper down the toilet as it is a septic system
- Moggs is a serene and quiet spot: please respect my neighbours by keeping noise to a minimum
- BBQ: if you run out of gas, please replace it with a swap-and-go from the Aireys Inlet Holiday Park and I'll refund you. If you'd prefer not to replace it, please let me know if has run out.