Welcome to our newly renovated space!
Bright and airy basement suite with private access and lots of natural light.
Our place is close to great restaurants, 12 minute drive to HighStreet shopping centre, outdoor activities, including golf, hiking, cycling, wineries and more!
Also close to public transportation.
You’ll love my place because of the private entrance, great parking.
My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
Our private suite offers a cozy, comfortable space.
The self contained 1 bedroom suite offers a kitchen and 3 pc bathroom.
Stairs lead down the side of the house to your private entrance.
Interaction with guests
Please feel free to connect with us if you have any questions or concerns. Our goal is to make your stay as enjoyable as possible!
- Since this is a share house with multiple occupants, we like to ensure everyone has their own space. We kindly ask guests to refrain from entering the 2nd level. We’ll ensure your space is likewise respected in return.
- If you’re coming to Abbotsford to party that's great. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us.
- Check-in is at 4pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- Whilst we do a thorough clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests
- Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy (either out front or back).
- What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
- To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the heating when its not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
- To be considerate to the neighbours, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 9pm. We’ll make sure to reciprocate the favor.