Comfortable, two-bedroom townhome within walking distance of Super Bowl activities and light rail to NRG stadium. Great for a small group looking to enjoy the city.
If you are looking for a quiet place to retreat after taking in all that downtown Houston has to offer, this is the place for you! We take pride in the comfort of our home and hope you'll enjoy it as much as we do. The house is fully equipped for your convenience - including kitchen appliances and utensils, two work desks, and a treadmill. High-speed Wi-Fi and basic cable access are provided.
Guests have access to all living spaces throughout the home, except locked closets. This includes a one-car garage and carport, with additional parking available in the gated community on a space-available basis.
- Used towels or linens should be placed in baskets provided in each bedroom.
- While the home will be cleaned before and after your stay, daily housekeeping service is not provided. We ask that you throw out trash and place dishes in the dishwasher throughout your stay to avoid inviting pests into the home.
- Please restrict eating to downstairs common areas.
- Be respectful and courteous to neighbors. Avoid loud music after 9 p.m.
- Have fun and ENJOY!
- Up to 1 extra guest permitted with prior approval.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
While we will leave you to enjoy the home during your stay, we are in the city and available in case of an emergency. We will call or text throughout your stay to ensure your needs are met. We will greet you upon arrival and departure. Airport pick-up is available upon request.
Hi! We are Daniel and Amanda Green! We are avid travelers and big-time foodies who live in the energetic, artistic, and growing neighborhood of East Downtown (known by locals as EADO for short). We spend a lot of our time visiting the local brewery, dining in restaurants throughout the city, and exploring all that Houston has to offer. When we're not doing that, we like to head to Hobby Airport and hop a plane to our next adventure. We look forward to sharing our home and giving you some tips on what Houston has to offer.