My place is close to restaurants and dining, the beach, family-friendly activities, nightlife, and public transport. You’ll love my place because of the comfy bed and the views. My place is good for couples, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
The apartment consists of 2 specious bedrooms with single beds and a sofa bed for one person each. The dining room is with kitchen, equipped with everything necessary for cooking and dining. There is a sofa and a desk in the vestibule.
One of the bathrooms is with corner bath and WC and the other one is a separate WC.
• Please, utilize the apartment and all the furniture and equipment by default as intended.
• Please, switch off all the electrical appliances (iron, oven, hobs) which could be a cause of fire, also the heaters/ coolers before leaving the apartment.
Please, observe the rules of the Neighbor’s association in the building
- Parties, loud music, shouting and other noisy events are not acceptable.
- Quiet hours:
From Monday till Friday: between 10 pm and 9 am;
Saturday and Sunday: between 23 pm and 10 am
• Excessive noise, smoking, littering or dropping cigarette butts in public areas of the building (staircase, entrance, hallways, elevator etc.) are not allowed.
• In the event of a complaint from neighbors or police interaction because of violation of the rules above or any antisocial behavior will conduct a termination of the stay without any refund or compensation, regardless of the period for which the apartment for short term rent has been rented.
Check-in and Check-out!!!
A surcharge of € 10 applies for check-in between 19.30 (7.30 pm) and must be paid in cash on arrival.
• Check-out- by 12 p.m.
A surcharge for late check-out in % of a daily price, paid in cash:
- Before 2p.m.- 50%
- After 2 p.m.- 100%
- A surcharge for luggage, left for late pick up- € 5, paid in cash.
From Nov 14, 2017 - Jun 07, 2018 the minimum stay is 2 nights.