Gorgeous newly renovated 2BD/2BA (plus sleeping loft) condo. Comfortably sleeps 8 in beds. Features open living area, gas fireplace, high ceilings, modern kitchen and bathrooms, HOA hot tub and pool, large patio and stunning mountain views!
A fantastic location 1 mile from Squaw Valley Village Ski Resort and 5 miles from Tahoe City, Lake Tahoe and Truckee.
The bicycle path is next to the condo and there is a free ski shuttle during the winter. Enjoy all Tahoe has to offer year round!
- Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first so we can arrange cleaning accordingly.
- Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy.
- Given our recent renovation and to ensure we keep the floorboards squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our home. Please leave them in the entry way. There are slippers there for your use.
- We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- While we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used, put any dirty towels in the hamper and take out all trash. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- When you arrive (for winter only), you'll want to turn the heat up to 70 degrees. The thermostat is by the lamp in the living room. We kindly ask that you switch off lights and turn the heating down to 50 degrees when its not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
- We understand that for a whole variety of reasons, you may want additional guests to stay in the place. In the event that you want additional guests to stay, please contact us to let us know. We’re reasonable and will accommodate wherever possible.
- The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanity napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
We are an adventure loving couple with a passion for travel, mountains and fun. We grew up in Atlanta, moved to Zurich, Switzerland 7 years ago and moved to charming Menlo Park 2 years ago. We love exploring all of the wonders of Northern California. With San Francisco, mountains, national parks, the ocean, the bay, and Silicon Valley nearby, we are happy to call this unique and beautiful area home!