Enjoy this one-of-a-kind, quaint ocean beach-front bungalow on Seattle's Elliott Bay. A rare gem of a home tucked away on the beach in Magnolia neighborhood, with city, mountain and water views. You will feel completely removed from the city, yet you can be in downtown Seattle in 10 minutes.
Main level has living/dining, full kitchen & three-quarter bathroom. Gas grill and chairs on deck off living area. Bdrm on lower level has queen-sized bed & direct access to patio on beach w/fire pit.
This unique 1 bedroom master suite cottage is a rare, in-city beach front hideaway. Come relax and take in the breathtaking views of the Puget Sound. The home has a full kitchen, eating nook, sitting area and 3/4 bath on the main level. A sleeping loft, with double-sized bed, accessed by ladder is perfect for up to two older children. Master bedroom has queen- sized bed. Master bedroom has a door that opens onto the beach. Enjoy use of gas BBQ on the upper deck. Bulk head on the beach has fire pit for beach bonfires (owner supplies the firewood).
We're approximately three and a half miles to downtown Seattle. Easy walk to downtown. Enjoy the sculpture park on beautiful Elliott Bay. South exposure take in all of the Elliott Bay marina, Seattle high rises, Mount Rainer, Alki Point, the ship canal gateway to Seattle from the Pacific, the islands and Olympic Mountains. Beach walks two miles around Magnolia to the North and West during low tide... Walk all the way to Discovery Park light house, walk to Elliott Bay marina with acclaimed Palisades restaurant and Maggie's Bluff Beach Cafe. This home is the ideal Seattle get-away and a fun hotel alternative.
Guests will receive access information two weeks before check in.
Interaction with guests
Minimal, unless needs arise.
1. No smoking, of any substance, inside the house.
2. This home is located in a residential neighborhood and guests are asked to be respectful of the neighbors.
3. No sleeping on furniture.
4. Pets on the premises must be approved at time of booking. Guest agrees they will monitor and clean up after, and not allow approved pet(s) on the furniture.
5. Please notify owner Bill Moorman immediately of any damages or problems that may occur during your booking. You may reach him by phone or text at, (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). If possible please take photos of damages and/or problems and send them to Bill at the number above.
6. Number of guests approved at booking is strictly enforced. If number of guests exceeds this number, guests may be evicted.
7. If guests would like to have additional guests over for small gatherings (such as, dinner parties, barbecues, etc.) they need to request approval by email from the owner or reservationist. Response will be sent by email.
8. Pay-Per-View is not allowed.
9. Connections for any provided electronic amenity may not be unplugged or altered.
10. Tents, campers, RVs and motorhomes are not permitted on the property.
11. Fireworks are NOT permitted on the property at any time.
12. Fires are permitted only in designated fire pits.
13. CHECK IN IS AT 5pm.
13.1 Email requests for early check ins should be sent no more than two days prior to check in.
13.2 Guest will receive response to request for early check in by email.
14. CHECK OUT IS AT 10am
14.1 Email requests for late check outs should be sent 24 hours prior to check out time.
14.2 Guest will receive an email response to their request for late check out.
14.3 With exceptions stated below, please leave house as you found it.
14.4 Please strip linens from beds and place in a pile.
14.5 Please leave all towels used in a bathtub or shower stall.
14.6 Please remove all food from the refrigerator.
14.7 Please bag all garbage and place in outdoor receptacles (black container is for garbage, green container for yard waste and food scraps, and blue container for recycling.
14.8 Please conduct a thorough walk-through prior to check out to make sure you are taking all of your possessions.
14.9 Please close and lock all doors. Return keys found inside the home to the same location where you found them AND when you check out please make sure front door is locked and key has been replaced in key box.
This host has 87 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Pacific Northwest Native that loves helping travelers find high quality, luxury, hotel alternative accommodations. I have a variety of fully furnished vacation rental homes around the Seattle, Puget Sound, and Lake Chelan areas.