About this listing
Located in an attractive part of Copenhagen, our house offers the best situation for your visit to Copenhagen: living in a single-family detached house while being close to the city center, the airport, and the beach. We live in a residential neighborhood with a friendly suburban feeling. But hop on the nearby metro for direct access to the bustling city center or the convenience of the airport in less than 15 minutes. And of course the beach right down the street!
Our home is a lovely two-story single family, 3-bedroom house (150 square meters/1,600 square feet). Most of the house is newly renovated with all the modern comforts except for cable TV so you have the perfect opportunity to unplug and relax. Don't worry, we have Chromcast, Apple TV, and high-speed wireless internet to keep you connected.
The house can comfortably accommodate 4 adults: 2 in the master bedroom and 2 on the pull-out couch in the guest room. Additional guests can sleep on the living room couch or on an air mattress in the living room. 1 to 2 small children can sleep in the additional bedroom; one on the bed and one on a floor mattress.
The brand new kitchen is a chef's dream with everything you need to cook a homemade gourmet meal. Both coal and gas Weber barbecues are available for outdoor grilling.
An office with two modern working spaces are available for you to plug in and be productive during your stay.
Guests will have access to the:
Ground floor: living/dining room, kitchen, office
Upper floor: bathroom and bedrooms
Basement: laundry room only
Interaction with guests
We are not currently located in Denmark so will only be available for interaction via email or sms.
Other things to note
THE FRONT AND BACK YARDS HAVE NOT YET BEEN RENOVATED.
Please be aware that the kitchen and dining room doors open to a 3-foot drop, which will be our future terrace. Use caution when these doors are open.
Other unfinished parts of the house: ground floor bathroom and one of the upstairs bedrooms are currently being used as storage spaces.
Other cosmetic disclosures: the doors have not been painted.
NO CONSTRUCTION WILL TAKE PLACE DURING YOUR STAY.
Thank you for respecting our home by helping us:
1) Protect our wooden floors by not wearing shoes inside the house
2) Maintain our smoke-free home by not smoking
3) Respect our neighbors with small children by not hosting evening parties or events
4) All doors and windows on both floors must be securely locked when you go to sleep at night and when you leave the house
5) Accidents happen, it's ok. But please inform us if anything breaks so we can make arrangements to replace the item.
6) A House Guide with instruction for how to get the best use of our house will be provided to you together with the house key. Please read thoroughly and respect all instructions.
7) By making a booking, you are confirming that you have throughly read the description of the house including all pictures. You acknowledge that you are aware there are unfinished parts of the property.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews
I am a Southern California native, but have been living in Copenhagen for the last 16 years. My Danish husband and I live in a lovely home next to the beach together with our three small children. We love traveling and planning our next family adventure together!
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.