Maximum occupancy 12.
Great room, four master suites, four and one-half baths, L shaped dock moorage 2 boats.
Perfect for a multi-couples retreat or extended family. Lots of space and plenty to do.
Brilliant great room looking out over the dock and water slide, home theater, ipod docking stations in all suites.
Large dock for your water toys! Home sleeps 12 (comfortably).... This is the perfect vacation home for a luxury get a way.
Access information will be provided two weeks prior to check in.
Interaction with guests
Minimal, unless a need arises.
1. No smoking, of any substance, inside the house.
2. This home is located in a residential neighborhood and guests are asked to be respectful of the neighbors.
3. No sleeping on furniture.
4. NO PETS allowed at this residence.
5. Please notify owner Bill Moorman immediately of any damages or problems that may occur during your booking. You may reach him by phone or text at, (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). If possible please take photos of damages and/or problems and send them to Bill at the number above.
6. Number of guests approved at booking is strictly enforced. If number of guests exceeds this number, guests may be evicted.
7. If guests would like to have additional guests over for small gatherings (such as, dinner parties, barbecues, etc.) they need to request approval by email from the owner or reservationist. Response will be sent by email.
8. Pay-Per-View is not allowed.
9. Connections for any provided electronic amenity may not be unplugged or altered.
10. Tents, campers, RVs and motorhomes are not permitted on the property.
11. Fireworks are NOT permitted on the property at any time.
12. Fires are permitted only in designated fire pits.
13. CHECK IN IS AT 5pm.
13.1 Email requests for early check ins should be sent no more than two days prior to check in.
13.2 Guest will receive response to request for early check in by email.
14. CHECK OUT IS AT 10am
14.1 Email requests for late check outs should be sent 24 hours prior to check out time.
14.2 Guest will receive an email response to their request for late check out.
14.3 With exceptions stated below, please leave house as you found it.
14.4 Please strip linens from beds and place in a pile.
14.5 Please leave all towels used in a bathtub or shower stall.
14.6 Please remove all food from the refrigerator.
14.7 Please bag all garbage and place in outdoor receptacles (black container is for garbage, green container for yard waste and food scraps, and blue container for recycling.
14.8 Please conduct a thorough walk-through prior to check out to make sure you are taking all of your possessions.
14.9 Please close and lock all doors. Return keys found inside the home to the same location where you found them AND when you check out please make sure front door is locked and key has been replaced in key box.
This host has 96 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Pacific Northwest Native that loves helping travelers find high quality, luxury, hotel alternative accommodations. I have a variety of fully furnished vacation rental homes around the Seattle, Puget Sound, and Lake Chelan areas.