A private room in a very large apartment in central Helsinki. In the area known as Kamppi. There is good access to shopping, dining and the attractions of Helsinki.
My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
If booking please keep in mind there might be others staying at this apartment! We are currently hosting another room in the same apartment (you can find it in my profile). It might be possible to book both rooms, so please don´t hesitate to ask!
- Quiet hours are from 22-7.
- No additional guests or visitors without host permission
- Please be quiet in the stairwell ( it echoes)
- Use the elevator with care (close the sliding frame and the door carefully)
- Absolutely no entry into the other guests room.
- Please mind other guests
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 133 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, we are Sini and Henri a couple from Helsinki who love traveling!