1 Private room with a private bathroom in a cozy home with magnificent amenities. Conveniently located in one of the Orlando's most beautiful communities. Location, location, location! Only a 10 minutes drive to Disney and 25 to Universal Studios. Shopping, movies, dining within a walking distance.
Our guest will have access to a private bedroom located on the second floor in a beautiful Townhouse. The guests could choose either Room #1 with a Queen size bed, or Room #2 with two twin size beds for peoeple wanting to sleep in different beds. Both rooms have access to a private bathroom. I am located in a beautiful community with walk trails and a great swimming pool. Even though we will be sharing the house while you guys stay here, every body has their own space respecting everyone's privacy.
You guys have access to the community pool, kids play ground and lake side walk trail.
Interaction with guests
I really enjoy meeting new people and having guest at home. I will be available for anything you guys need.
-Airbnb guest must have ID verified to book, includes: Offline ID or Government ID, Phone Number and Email. Have a picture and a description telling us a little bit about yourself in your airbnb profile prior to make a reservation.
- Quite hours: After 10:30pm. If you guys arrive home late, after 11:00pm or more please tiptoes kind of quite. We get up very early to go to work ;)
- No shoes inside the house.
- No cooking that requires oven or stove usage; microwave will be fine. This is because Insurance policies.
- Please try to reduce energy consumption by turning off lights when not in use or when going out. We're earth friendly
- We treat our guests with the upmost respect and we do expect our guests to respect these rules. Through your cooperation we are able to keep our rate low, so thank you in advance. Just treat my home like it was yours ;)
I love to travel, that is why I fly for a living. I am a commercial pilot, entrepreneur, and flight instructor. I really enjoy teaching people how to fly and helping others achieve their dreams. I founded my flight school back in 2011 "FlySmart Pilot Training" located in Orlando, Florida.
I am originally from Bogota, Colombia but I have been living in United States for 17 years.
I really enjoy visiting other countries and get to know new cultures. I love going to the movies, playing guitar and riding motorcycles.
Car racing and soccer are my favorite sports.
I consider myself an awesome guest and host. I am very respectful, neat, considerate, appreciative, punctual, and courteous to others. I love meeting new people and have the opportunity to learn something new from every culture.
My life motto is to keep working hard for my business, share good times with friends and family, continue traveling with my beautiful girlfriend and get to know new places all around the world.