Two bedroom home in central Austin (North Loop Neighborhood: hip and funky). Hardwood floors, renovated kitchen and bath. Master bedroom has queen bed; office has fancy comfy double air mattress. Quick hop to downtown and many Austin and Central Texas attractions. CityOL#(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Cozy 1950s home, hardwood floors, renovated kitchen with granite counters, updated bathroom. Backyard patio.
Wireless internet. Flat screen TV. Full kitchen and laundry.
Interaction with guests
Typically only via text/Air BnB messaging.
No smoking inside please. Guests may park in the driveway or on the street for free. The rules below come from the city of Austin:
1. Occupancy limit of 2 adults per bedroom, plus 2 adults.
2. At any one time, there may not be more than 10 adults in the dwelling, or more than 6 unrelated adults.
3. No assemblies/parties may be held between 10pm-7am.
4. No outdoor assemblies of more than 6 adults between 7am-10pm.
5. No sound equipment emitting sound at over 75 decibels, 10am-10pm.
6. No sound may be audible beyond the property line, 10pm-10am.
7. No noise of any kind should be audible by adjacent businesses or residences between 10:30pm-7am.
8. Trash pickup is Friday morning.
9. No burning of any items within city limits.
10. Watering of lawn may only occur Sundays before 10 am or after 7 pm.