This is a camp consisting of 500 sq. ft. one bedroom cottage and a separate bunkhouse. Both are nestled in a forest which is located just a few meters from the pristine Lake Jerry. You won't find chrome and marble here, but a traditional hunting camp atmosphere with everything needed for a relaxing getaway. Come here and enjoy beautiful sunsets, kayaking and fishing, strolls in Fort Anne, and fine dining in the historic Annapolis Royal (only minutes away).
The cottage has 3 single beds and a double bed. It can accommodate up to 4 people. The separate bunkhouse is available for an extra charge of $50 per night and can accommodate additional 2 guests (it has a single and a double bed).
1. MINIMUM STAY is 3 NIGHTS for $130/NIGHT or $390 MINIMUM CHARGE for 4 guests.
2. MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES IS 6 PER NIGHT. Tents are not allowed.
3. Heating consists of wood stoves. A propane BBQ is available for use.
4. All bedding sheets and 1 towel / person are provided.
5. Parking for three vehicles. Visitors for the day are allowed.
6. Books for kids are available - read to your kids on the deck!
7. There is a small rowing boat (seats three).
8. There is NO washer or dryer.
9. NO SMOKING is permitted inside the cottage and bunkhouse.
10. Pets are allowed. Cleanup afterwards, please!
Everything in the cottage and bunkhouse is accessible. Enjoy!
(URL HIDDEN) Last updated: Apr 18, 2016
- Wild or noisy parties not allowed
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.