About this listing
This is a camp consisting of 500 sq. ft. one bedroom cottage and a separate bunkhouse. Both are nestled in a forest which is located just a few meters from the pristine Lake Jerry. You won't find chrome and marble here, but a traditional hunting camp atmosphere with everything needed for a relaxing getaway. Come here and enjoy beautiful sunsets, kayaking and fishing, strolls in Fort Anne, and fine dining in the historic Annapolis Royal (only minutes away).
The cottage has 4 single beds and can accommodate up to 4 people. The separate bunkhouse is available for an extra charge of $50 per night and can accommodate additional 2 guests.
1. MINIMUM STAY is 3 NIGHTS for $130/NIGHT or $390 MINIMUM CHARGE for 4 guests.
2. MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES IS 6 PER NIGHT. Tents are not allowed.
3. Heating consists of wood stoves. A propane BBQ is available for use.
4. All bedding sheets and 1 towel / person are provided.
5. Parking for three vehicles. Visitors for the day are allowed.
6. Books for kids are available - read to your kids on the deck!
7. There is a small rowing boat (seats three).
8. There is NO washer or dryer.
9. NO SMOKING is permitted inside the cottage and bunkhouse.
10. Pets are allowed. Cleanup afterwards, please!
Everything in the cottage and bunkhouse is accessible. Enjoy!
Why the neighbourhood of our cottage is unique? Because we have everything:
* For the historical buff: our cottage is minutes away from Annapolis Royal, which historic core was designated a National Historic Site of Canada in 1994. So, come and have the pleasure to spent time in the place that faced a total of thirteen attacks, more than any other place in North America. Or drop into the historic Fort Anne Officers’ Quarters museum (opens June 1) to experience the new and immersive exhibit launched as part of the 100th Anniversary of Fort Anne and Canada’s 150th Anniversary of Confederation.
* For the nature lover: watch the highest tides in the world. Check the tide times for Annapolis Royal at Is it high tide yet?
* Thinking about visiting Kejimkujik National Park? Do you know that Parks Canada is inviting Canadians and visitors from around the world to celebrate Canada's 150th anniversary by offering free admission to all Parks Canada locations? Please refer to the full list of Parks Canada places before you plan your visit to take advantage of your Free 2017 Discovery Pass (one pass is good for a family visit).
* No Free 2017 Discovery Pass yet, order
o No time to wait for delivery, pick it in advance in person at:
Tourism Nova Scotia - Halifax Stanfield International Airport,
1 Bell Blvd.
Enfield, NS B2T 1K2
Tourism Nova Scotia - Halifax Waterfront
1655 Lower Water Street
Halifax, NS B3J 1S3Tourism Nova Scotia - Peggy's Cove
Available from May 19 to Octob Peggy’s Cove Point Road
Peggy’s Cove, NS B0J 2N0
o Or wait in line (Sorry!) and pick it up at any Parks Canada office.
So, wake up early and drive to Kejimkujik National Park. See or check “Getting Around” section for instruction. Its Visitor Centre is open: 8:30 am – 8:00 pm Daily (June 23 – September 3).
* For the kids of all ages: Nova Scotia's largest amusement park —Upper Clements Parks (composed of two parks: Upper Clements Theme Park and Upper Clements Adventure Park ) is located west of Annapolis Royal in nearby Upper Clements.
* Tired of cooking: For good pub food, I would recommend the Ye Olde Towne Pub (opened as a pub in 1986 (in a building from 1884). I love their daily specials. The web site is:
* Any art lovers: check all galleries & artists’ studios in Annapolis Royal at
* Forgot your special medicinal tea: check my favourite store:
ANNAPOLIS NATURAL FOODS
253 St. George St., Annapolis Royal
*How about Nova Scotia wines: for vineyard listings nearby, see
Annapolis Highland Vineyards is the closest (see ) How about I check it out and report back?
Last updated: Apr 18, 2016
- Wild or noisy parties not allowed
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This place would love your review
When you book this place, here’s where your review will show up!