We're a couple welcoming you in our home. We have a spare room ideally sized for a single traveller - with a single bed, wardrobe, bedside table & a flat tv.
- Location: Zone 1: Vauxhall tube is literally outside the building. It takes few mins on the tube to get to Oxford Circus
- Own key to the flat
- Modern, clean and new build flat in a luxury development by the riverside
- Super friendly Bengal Cat
- International hosts, we speak 汉语、廣東話、日本語、Русский
Before sending the booking could you tell us a bit more about yourself and nature of your stay.
In addition to your private room with comfortable single bed, build-in wardrobe and flat tv, we will provide:
- thick finest Egyptian cotton towels
- 180 thread count sustainable cotton bedding
- selection of luxury toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, shower gel)
- a pair of comfy slippers
- 2100W BaByliss Keratin Shine Hair Dryer
- unlimited access to 100Mb/sec Fibre Broadband
- breakfast selection (Nespresso coffee machine, Toaster, Filtered water kettle, tea, cereals, milk, cookies, bread)
The flat is located on the 9th floor with two super fast lifts. It is a two bedroom apartment with one bathroom. It is our main home, so we will be at home majority of the time and we will be sharing a bathroom.
You will receive your own key at check-in.
Everything in the apartment apart from our bedroom
Bathroom (will be shared with us)
Kitchen (we have filtered water kettle, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster for you to use, cereal, milk, bread, butter, biscuits) (but no cooking allowed - we don't have a microwave)
Fridge (only to leave drinks and small food)
Interaction with guests
I am happy to help if needed, but generally will stay out of your way. I live in the flat, so simply knock on my bedroom and I will be happy to help. Or send me a message - I always reply within minutes!
Other things to note
- The room has a single bed, so it is only suitable for a single traveller.
- There is no lock on your door.
- Bathroom is shared with us.
- Our small friendly domestic cat lives in the flat. If you are allergic to cats, please bear this in mind
- No third party bookings
- This room is not suitable for guests who plan to stay 24/7 in the room without living the apartment.
- No extra people, this listing is only for 1 person
- No shoes in the house, please! (Slippers provided)
- No cooking (but you are welcome to make toast, coffee/tea, have cereal)
- Absolutely no bringing anyone else to the flat (your guests are able to wait for you downstairs in the lobby)
- Please no loud music/noise after midnight and before 6AM
- Don't feed the cat! (But you always welcome to play with him)
- Please be careful because of the cat when closing the doors (his tail might get in a way!)
- If you don't want the cat to go in your room don't leave your door open