San Giorgio is a guesthouse located in the main street of Manarola, one of the best town of Cinque Terre. We have 6 rooms all brand new, completed in June 2012.
The double Superior room is located on the second floor with two nice windows and view on main street Manarola
Details of this room:
- large double room with king size bed
- two windows overlooking main street Manarola
- private bathroom with large shower
- tv sat, A/C, free wifi, fridge, hairdryer
- kettle with cups and tea
New towels every 2 days.
We are located on main street Manarola:
- just 1 minute to reach the train station;
- just 2 minutes to reach the beach, in Manarola is possible to swim in the little harbour and you can jump by the cliff;
- just right next door there is a little grocery for good fruits, bread and cheese, drinks. Also right next door a nice Bar and Restaurant. The others restaurants in just 2 minutes;
- in front of there is a ATM;
- just 20 meters uphill another Grocery and a good Gelateria (Ice cream);
There are three solutions if will arrive by car:
1) you can park the car in a free space located near the road (please attention on signal with X, no park here)
2) if the free park are full, you must park in car-park on top of Manarola at the price of 17 euros per day,
In the case of 1)&2) you must walk down by foot (direction train station) 10-15 minutes, if you have large luggage is possible to arrive near us with the car at this time: from 09:00 to 10:00 or from 14:00 to 16:00
3) you can also parking it in the new car-park near the railway station of La Spezia Centrale. Same direction, exit in S. Stefano Magra and continue to La Spezia, direction to the station and you are there. Underground parking.
My name is Simone and I'm the host of this beautiful place. I love our guests, I like meet people with different stories. With a glass of good wine we talk a lot, we walk and we stay for a good time together. In just one year I've a lot of good memories and a lot of pics.
Customers who come here quickly become friends: Upon arrival I help you with your luggage and show the room. Anytime I'll know give good tips to live an unforgettable experience.
(Website hidden by Airbnb) Short life, Good moment, Good wine (: