Shared Guest House for Backpackers in the middle of a fishing community. 2-min walk to public beaches & 15-min walk to the Cave. Structures are made of natural materials & partly powered by solar panels. Hammocks, Home-cooked Meals, total Boholano experience! Listing of a Shared AC Room with access to veranda, shared bathroom w/ hot & cold shower. We can give private room if requested (minimum 2 guests). Tours & other services available. *FREE PICK-UP BETWEEN 10AM-5PM, MINIMUM 2 NIGHTS BOOKING
Our Backpacker's Cottage employ rustic furniture, cabinets, queen size or single beds, bunk beds and air-conditioning. Sumptuous daily breakfast is also included, warm and ready as you awaken to the crisp, fresh morning air of Bohol!
What's inside: aircon, single beds, bunk beds, cabinets, shared bathroom. Recommended for friends on a budget, or solo travelers who won't mind sharing rooms with other travelers.
Natura Vista is a tranquil eco-sanctuary located in San Pedro, Bingag, Dauis, Panglao Island, Bohol near San Pedro Public Beach and Panglao Island Nature Resort. This little paradise right in the middle of a fishing community is a one-minute walk to the public beaches in the area. The structures are made of natural materials and are partly powered by solar panels. It is an ideal location for couples, nature lovers, adventurers, and budget-conscious travelers who wish to relax and escape from the stressful urban life. It proudly offers a genuine provincial experience, without sacrificing convenience and comfort.
Although it's only 20 minutes away from Tagbilaran City, Natura Vista is hidden away from the beaten path, seemingly far from civilization.
The place is very near two beaches - the San Pedro Public Beach and the private beach of Panglao Island Nature Resort and Spa. The San Pedro Public Beach is only a minute walk away. This is a raw, undeveloped public beach which is a boat docking station to the local fishermen.
These several public beaches may at first look small but pack your water shoes or beach booties and walk further along the shoreline to discover hidden sanctuaries, exciting beach coves, and amazing colored rock formations that are not yet known to the tourists!
Right beside that is the Panglao Island Nature Resort and Spa, which is one of the most luxurious resorts in Bohol. You can enjoy their world-class bar and cuisine for a fee.
For a more exotic swimming experience, you may also hike a little further to the Hinagdanan Cave - a naturally lighted cavern with an underground lagoon.
Experience personalized service starting with your refreshing welcome drinks and Bohol’s famous peanut kisses as soon as you arrive. Sumptuous daily breakfast is also included, warm and ready as you awaken to the crisp, fresh morning air of Bohol!
Leave everything behind and feel your mind & body relax as you nestle into this delightful getaway. If you're planning a family reunion or need space for a group retreat, Natura Vista has room to spare! Our staff is committed to make you feel comfortable and (EMAIL HIDDEN)bined with Bohol's lush greenery, pristine beaches and break-taking natural beauty, Natura Vista is definitely your Ultimate Provincial Experience!
Guests can easily access:
- The Natura Vista facilities, kiddie pool, hammocks, cozy lounging areas, game boards, magazines
- The public beaches
- Different tours for a fee
- Hinagdanan Cave which is walking distance from the resort. Entrance fee is very minimal at Php50 per person.
- The public beaches like San Pedro Public Beach, Sibukaw Beach, and Dap-dap Public Beach where the snorkeling sanctuary is located
- Massage from our experienced masseuse for a minimal fee
Interaction with guests
Interaction with Guests
I am very often in Bohol, but I also travel a lot. I have a complete staff who make it a point to interact with guests, tour them around, and make sure that they're comfortable and having a great time. They are available to make sure that the guests are having a wonderful time and their needs are being met.
Other things to note
We have very warm and friendly people around the neighborhood. Most of them always smile and happily wave when they see tourists walking around. Wave back - this will make their day brighter!
We at Natura Vista is doing our best to help out the people in the village. We are employing the locals - from the cook, the driver, the boatmen. By booking a room, buying a tour, renting a boat, or getting a massage, remember that you are also helping the locals of this small but beautifully untouched fishing community.
Welcome to Natura Vista, your ultimate provincial experience!
Ours is an inexpensive backpacker’s eco-sanctuary in rural Bohol, but our customer service comes from the heart! We will do our best to make your stay with us as pleasant and as memorable as possible.
We would like to offer you a clean, safe, and enjoyable stay. In this regard, may we request for your cooperation in following our House Rules and Regulations so that we can provide you with the Cleanliness, Safety, and Comfort of the accommodation you deserve.
1. Breakfasts are served from 7AM-11Am. Please don’t ask us to wake up at 4am to cook your breakfasts if you have an island hopping tour very early in the morning (which usually starts at 5:30). If you get the tour from us, you can still claim your breakfasts when you get back from your island hopping tour.
2. Guests are advised to secure their belongings and valuables. Management is not liable for losses of personal properties.
3. Smoking is very strictly prohibited inside the rooms. Feel free to smoke in the garden.
4. Please do not flush your toilet paper, sanitary napkins, and other foreign objects in the toilet bowl. Kindly dispose them instead in the trash bins provided in each toilet.
5. Please refrain from making loud noises after 10pm to avoid disturbing other guests who are already in slumber.
6. Damage to property/belongings inside the premises caused by the guests or their visitors is chargeable. Please take care of the things you use inside the property.
7. Room/Locker keys are provided to the guests. Please leave the key to the receptionists upon leaving the premises. Lost keys will be charged Php300.
8. We do not have a washing machine available, but you can wash you clothes the Filipino way – by hand! Just ask for assistance so you can be led to the washing and clothes hanging area.
9. Wifi passwords, menu, tours, how to go to the beach, how to go to the cave – Please feel free to ask our front desk. They are always willing to help.
10. If there is anything that you need at all, please feel free to ask us for assistance. We have very friendly and accommodating staff who will be happy to assist you. Just treat the staff and other guests the way you wish to be treated.
1. A receptionist is available from 6am-10pm. From 9pm-6am, there is a security guard on duty to ensure the safety of the guests. Free drinking water is available and there is a lounging area where guests can play board games, darts, read books, or get to know each other.
2. Please take a look at the Tours and Services list to familiarize yourself better on how you can maximize your Bohol Vacation.
Thank you for your cooperation and have a nice and pleasant stay with us.
The Natura Vista Family
Hi, I'm Q!
We have a small eco-sanctuary in the island of Panglao, Bohol, Philippines called Natura Vista. It is a unique little paradise in the middle of a fishing community surrounded by the the fisher folks of this beautiful, untouched area. The structures are made of natural materials and are partly powered by solar panels. Natura Vista is perfect for nature lovers, budget travelers, adventurers or for travelers who wish to immerse and experience the local feel of the province! Unlike most resorts, what it offers is the genuine provincial experience without sacrificing convenience and comfort.
Please let me know how can I help you. If you are coming in a group, please do view my other listings for more room accommodation options. I'll be happy to answer all your inquiries! :)