#3 - 1 Queen Bed
Single or Double occupancy with separate men's & women's bathrooms down the hall.
NO KITCHEN/LAUNDRY FACILITIES - NO FOOD SERVED AT HOTEL
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING, PETS OR OPEN FIRES ON THE HOTEL PROPERTY
HOTEL CLOSES AT 9:00pm HOWEVER WE OFFER A 24/7 AFTER HOURS "SELF CHECK-IN" SYSTEM FOR GUESTS CONFIRMED PRIOR TO 9:OOPM.
CHECK-IN - 3:00PM
CHECK-OUT - 11:00AM
The Inaba's Kona Hotel is a family run hotel close to town and has been serving residents and visitors alike for 90 years plus.
This 1920's hotel was the "first" hotel in North Kona and is located in the small art & coffee town of Holualoa, a short drive up the hill from Kailua-Kona.
Popular with Europeans and backpackers, this hotel is clean, delightful and will charm those on a budget and who have an appreciation for historical sites.
There is a great restaurant and coffee shop (Holuakoa Cafe) across the street as well as a mom and pop grocery store, post office and numerous art galleries, churches, and gift shops located within a short walking distance from the Hotel.
The hotel is NOT by the beach. It's an approximate 15 minute drive to the nearest beach so a form of transportation is necessary if you're interested in touring and discovering our Beautiful Hawaii island.
For same day bookings Reservations must be made prior to the Hotel closing at 9:00pm. Once your reservation is confirmed all guests will have 24/7 access to the hotel.
Door codes which is needed for ALL confirmed guests will be sent to you through Airbnb email.
It is VERY important that you CONFIRM with me that you received your codes and check-in instructions or you will NOT be able to enter the hotel after hours (9:00pm) or if we are not on property without your code.
STRICT QUIET HOURS from 10pm - 7:00am should be respected at all times.
Interaction with guests
We love interacting with our guests and sharing our Island home, but we also respect everyone's quiet time and privacy.
Other things to note
* 24/7 Hotel Access
* There is NO Kitchen, Refrigerator or Laundry facilities on Property.
* NO Smoking or open fires on property.
* All guest's MUST be registered to be allowed upstairs.
* Please register your vehicle upon check-in.
* Quiet hours 10:00pm to 7:00am
* Check-out is at 11:00am
* Check-in is at 3:00pm.
The Hotel was built in the 1920's so walls and floors are very thin and noise does travel.
ALL guests are expected to behave respectfully as they would visiting family members or a dear family friend.
* Confirmation of your door codes MUST be confirmed with the host.
* There is NO kitchen or laundry facilities on property.
* NO private bathrooms. Bathrooms are shared with ALL Hotel guests. Men share a bathroom/Ladies share a bathroom.
* ALL GUESTS MUST BE REGISTERED to be allowed upstairs. If you are traveling with others, please provide me with the names of anyone that will be staying with you by email prior to your arrival if possible. If the hotel is open PLEASE check in at the front desk. Proper ID will be requested upon arrival.
* Hotel closes at 9:00pm
* STRICT QUIET HOURS (10:00pm-7:00am) will be respected always as well as being respectful to all other guests and family members who live at the hotel.
* ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING or open fires on Hotel Property (Candles,Stoves etc....)
* NO PETS
* PLEASE do not move, drag or rearrange the furniture. If something needs to be moved PLEASE ASK.
* PLEASE dispose of any food items/bottles and cans in the outside trash can and recycle bin located in the upstairs hallway.
Leaving food in the rooms will attract bugs and critters.
* Check-in time is at 3:00pm
* Check-out time is at 11:00am
I am one of the family members of this wonderful 86 year old historic family owned hotel. I enjoy sharing our island home with kama'aina (old timers) and malihini (new comers).