Exceptional and luxurious apartment in the heart of Paris with stunning Eiffel Tower view.
Just next to the Invalides square, in the famous 7th neighbourhood of Paris, an extremely safe area in the very heart of the city.
The building is on the corner of the rue St Dominique, well known for its numerous shops, services and restaurants, and just a few steps away from the pedestrian street of rue Cler, full of charming bars and restaurants, a favourite spot for parisians.
Many shops and stores are close to the apartment: bakery, butchery, 3 supermarket, restaurants, cafes, doctor, drugstore, post office, banks, open air market, theatres, club, hospital.
The apartment is 80 m2 on the 6th and last floor of a 19th century building and it sleeps 6 people (2 bedroom; 2 bathroom and we have a double sofa bed in the living room).
The 19th century building is equipped with: security code, guardian (Monday to Saturday) and lift to the 5th floor.
Very very luminous, with a stunning view over the Eiffel Tower from 4 out of 7 windows and parquet floor in every room (including bathrooms).
Closest underground stations: "La Tour Maubourg" (200 metres) or "Invalides" (400 metres). Numerous buses also serve the area.
The streets around are filled with restaurants, cafés and small shops.
DESCRIPTION: 2 Bedrooms + 2 bathrooms
LIVING AREA: the 35 square meters living area has 3 windows overlooking the Eiffel Tower. It features an open KITCHEN fully equipped (fridge, freezer, dishwasher, oven, Nespresso coffee maker, kettle, toaster, and all kitchen utensils), a DINING AREA (table for up to 8/10 people) with a bar and built-in cupboards and a LIVING ROOM area with 2 sofas (1 is a double sofa/bed), 2 armchairs, coffee table, a fireplace, TV and DVD selection, sound-dock stereo for ipod and wi-fi internet.
MASTER BEDROOM: the 16 square meters master bedroom has is own private bathroom. It is equipped with: double bed (1.60 m), cupboards.
MASTER BATHROOM: the 10 square meters bathroom it is equipped with: 2 washbasin, bathtub with showerhead, toilet.
BEDROOM 2: the 12 square meters bedroom with tow windows overlooking the Eiffel Tower. It is equipped with: a day bed with three functions (sofa, single bed or double bed - 1.60 - very very comfortable), a desk and chairs.
BATHROOM 2: the 6 square meters bathroom is equipped with : washbasin, large shower, toilet.
EXTRA ROOM: this is a corridor with a large in-wall closet.
Washing /drying machine;
Free WIFI: unlimited high speed internet access;
Phone: with unlimited call to over 100 countries;
Cable TV + DVD;
Bluetooth Sound-dock stereo;
Blankets, Duvets, Pillows;
- Bed linen and towels provided: changed once a week, (for extra change, 10 € per person per change).
- Cleaning twice a week included (6 hours in total): extra cleaning available for 12 € per hour.
Interaction with guests
- Invalides: 2 minutes walk - Rodin Museum: 7 minutes walk
- Grand Palais and Petit Palais: 7 minutes walk
- Eiffel Tower: 10 minutes walk - Quai Branly Museum : 10 minutes walk -
Palais de Tokyo Museum : 10 minutes walk
- Musée d'Art Moderne : 10 minutes walk
- Champs Elysées: 12 minutes walk
- D’Orsay Museum: 15 minutes walk
- Concorde & Madeleine: 15 minutes walk
- Tuileries Garden & Louvre: 15/20 minutes walk
- Bon Marché: 20 minutes walk
- Opera Garnier: 3 underground station - Saint Germain des Près: 25 minutes walk - Notre Dame : 2 RER C Stations or 35 minutes walk
we are an Spanish-Italian couple and we live between Rome and Paris.
When we are out of Paris, we are glad to propose our place for your enjoyable stay.