· Only 6 mins walk away to Daikokucho Station which is a joint station of 2 lines sharing a very easy access to any spots in Osaka! Especially convenient to reach Namba,Shinsaibashi,Tennoji and other core areas!
· Fully equipped room with all basic amenities,even portable WiFi is provided here! No worries with your daily life convenience!
· A maximum of 8 guests can stay here comfortably. Big groups,families and friends!All of you can enjoy your stay here!
・No elevator in the building,4th Floor
・Dining Room/Kitchen Area
*Shower and Toilet in different rooms
2 Double beds((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Guests)
1 Single size futon set((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Guests)
1 Double size fold-out sleeper sofa((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Guests)
MAXIMUM: 8 GUESTS
【BEDDING and ROOM】
・Pillows(4 per bed)
【EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES】
・Portable WiFi / TV
・Air Conditioning, Heating
・Washing machine / Laundry detergent / Softener
・Peg hangers / Hangers / Slippers
・Iron and Iron board
・Sorting Garbage Container
・First Aid Kit
・Electric Kettle, Induction hob
・Knife, Cutting Board
・Dish Washing Liquid and Sponge
・Toilet with electric bidet
・Shower, Bathtub, Hot Water
・Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Soap,Body sponge
・Tissues, Toilet Paper
・Face Towel, Bath Towel
Interaction with guests
I mainly communicate with my guests via Airbnb message system.
Please feel free to contact me shall you need any assistance.
Other things to note
※If you arrive too early and need to store luggage, coin lockers are available at DAIKOKUCHO Station. Please note that lockers large enough to fit suitcases are rare, and may not be open or available when you arrive.
※The key will be on-site waiting for you. You can conveniently self check-in after check-in time.
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
Please check them on my listing page!
*Early check-ins may be possible if there are no previous guests checking out on the same day. I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your check-in.
*Late check-outs are unfortunately unavailable, as cleaning reservations and scheduling are completed at least several days before your arrival. I appreciate your kind understanding.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let us know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
Fees differ depending on the child/children's age.
・Age 0 to Age 6: Free!(Doesn't count as a guest)
・7~11: Usual additional fee 50% OFF!(Count as a guest)
・12+: Full extra guests fee!(Count as a guest)
Sorry, there is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra guests fee)
2) Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.