" La Petite Maison " (tufa , exposed beams, floor-tiles and fireplace).
In Semblançay, in the heart of a charming village of which the church and the castle are listed buildings, we welcome you in our fully restored gîte...
In the Loire Valley (Unesco world heritage site), in Semblançay, in the heart of a charming village of which the church and the castle are listed buildings, we welcome you in our fully restored gîte " La Petite Maison " (tufa , exposed beams, floor-tiles and fireplace).
It is well-situated and will be the perfect base to discover Tours, the châteaux of the Loire, cellars and many other things ...
Interaction with guests
In the morning, you will smell the fresh bread opening the shutters, because all the small shopkeepers are near to the house. You will be able to taste regional specialities at the butcher’s and a grocery is opened five days out of seven. In the same area, a hairdresser, a post office, doctors and a pharmacist.
Other things to note
The gîte is fully equipped and furnished :
- kitchenette (with electrical cooktop) / Oven / Microwave / Electric coffee-maker / Electric kettle / Dishes....
- TV HD
- Wifi Internet
- Private Parking
- on the site :
- Tennis (indoor and outdoor court)
- Hiking circuits ( 3,5kms, 5,5kms et 18,5kms)
- Gastronomic restaurant "La mère Hamard"
- Sound and light show "La légende de la source" (from late-June to mid-August)
- nearby :
- Airport : 14kms
- Châteaux of the Loire : Azay Le Rideau (38kms), Chaumont (55kms), Chinon (50kms), Langeais (25kms), Chambord (80kms), Chenonceaux (45kms), Blois (62kms), Rigny-Ussé (38kms), Villandry (27kms), Gizeux (32kms), Amboise (38kms), Clos lucé (38kms)...
- Circuit ‘The Loire by bike’
- Horse-riding (riding-school) : 4kms (‘Haras du soleil’)
- Swimmingpool : 12kms
- Golf : 5 kms
- Sailing / canoeing : 17kms
- Cellars / Wine tasting (Vouvray : 24kms, Montlouis : 26kms, Bourgueil : 39kms, Chinon : 50kms)...