Last Minute School Holiday Special - $200 discount OR every 3rd night FREE! Bookings open to families and groups over 30 yrs old. Strictly no 'Schoolies' groups please. North Shore is the absolute epitome of boutique and luxury coastal living. It has been crafted with superior quality and has architectural savvy that combines the local environment with a very modern edge. A two-level house with vast expanses of space and glass, huge decks with loads of privacy and large open plan living zones.
This house oozes style and is for those who love sleek modern lines and simplicity. The outdoor zone has a path of natural steps that meander through Moonah and Coast Ti Tree giving a coastal/rural feel.
The home is both a chic and cosy winter retreat, just as much as it's a stylish entertainer's delight in summer; 2 cosy fireplaces, a heated swimming pool, indoor games including the retro video pool tables, with breathtaking walking trails through the national park right on the door step.
There's no need to use the car either, as this beautiful beach house is only a 15 minute walk to Sorrento's main street, a 2 minute walk to St Paul's gourmet milk bar and it's an easy walk to the front and back beaches.
Living and Dining
The sleek kitchen is fully recessed and offers chef standard equipment including a terrific butlers pantry. The open plan living zone is oriented to capture the natural surroundings through floor to ceiling glass doors to the huge deck and swimming pool. A further living zone opens to a gorgeous alfresco dining area complete with BBQ. North Shore is simply a stunning residence which doubles as a wonderful retreat and/or an entertainers delight. The obvious feature is that you don't ever have to leave the property while having a resort style holiday.
Bed and Bath
North Shore accommodates 10 guests in extreme comfort. The main bedroom has large proportions and is configured with a king size bed and an ensuite. (with infloor heating) This suite also comes with a large plasma TV. The second queen bedroom also has an ensuite and plasma TV and r/c air-con. Bedroom 3 has 2 singles and a trundle and the 4th bedroom has a bunk bed and a single bed. It has to be said that all the bedrooms are of generous proportions.
A Verve Luxe Collection Property!
"Everything from booking to stay was excellent. Exceeded expectations. We really did have a fabulous stay at the house, all the ladies loved it, it had every conceivable thing we could think of and wish for"
(Virginia, June 2012)
- Air Conditioning: In lounge/family/games rooms/king/queen bedrooms
- Bathroom: central bathroom, 2 ensuites & powder room
- Bath Tub: to main bathroom only
- Boat Parking: carport and driveway available
- CD Player
- Central Heating: Main living areas/king bedroom + electric panels
- DVD Player: with a small supply of DVD's & blu ray
- Electric Heating: Bedrooms/Bathrooms electric wall panels
- Ceiling Fans: In children's bunk room and single twin bedroom
- Fireplace: 2 x wood fires in lounge and family/games room
- Floor Heating: king bedroom ensuite only
- Games Room: pool table and various board games
- Gas BBQ: hooded and connected to mains gas
- Sound System
- Kitchen: with wide oven and butlers pantry
- Microwave Oven
- Parking: 2-car carport + 2-car driveway
- Playground: Rear garden within pool area with hammocks & swing
- Pool Table
- Porch/Deck: with outdoor setting
- Games Machine: retro space invaders gaming table
- Shower Outdoor
- Swimming Pool: Gas and solar heated
- Multiple TVs: 2 x living rooms, 1 x king room, 1 x queen room
- Big Screen TV: In lounge/family/games rooms
- Views: Treetop views
- Enclosed Yard: Rear yard
Interaction with guests
You will have access to our Verve staff any time throughout your stay. Whether it be to book a tour through our complimentary Verve concierge service or if you require any assistance related to the property.
Other things to note
The Mornington Peninsula is famous for its beautiful beaches so why not take advantage and see it first hand. The Verve team can arrange anything from hiring a stand up paddle board, jetski, canoe or even just a beach pack including kids toys, beach chairs and beach umbrella. Or for the more adventurous how does swimming with the dolphins sound or horseback riding along the rugged coastline of Gunnamatta Beach.
- Pets may be possible with owner approval
*Valid for all new bookings made from 11 August 2017. Excludes Melbourne Cup Weekend 2017. Verve Vacation Rentals Terms and Conditions apply. Mention this offer when you book.
Guests must comply with the Booking Terms and Conditions including these House Rules. Failure to comply may result in bond charges.
1. The property is to be used for holiday rental purposes only. Our properties are not function centres/venues. Under NO circumstances is any property to be used for weddings, functions, schoolies groups or the hosting of any parties, celebrations or gatherings of any sort. Penalty fee of $5,000 will apply and immediate eviction will be imposed.
2. Each property is designed to accommodate a maximum number of guests. Written permission must be given PRIOR to your arrival for any excess guests. A fee of $100 per guest per night applies if you breach this condition.
3. Guests are not permitted to host visitors (persons other than Guests) at the Property without our prior written consent. 4. Verve Beachside is not responsible if the chosen accommodation does not "meet" the guest expectation. Please view the property on our website prior to your arrival and call Verve Beachside if you have any queries.
5. All properties are maintained to an excellent standard. Verve Beachside is not responsible for any failure of utilities, essential services or appliances. Please contact Verve Beachside immediately and every attempt will be made to contact the appropriate authorities and arrange repairs. However immediate repair may be beyond our control.
6. Non-urgent call outs, deemed by Verve Beachside, will incur a call-out fee of up to $150.
7. Strictly no tents or caravans are allowed on or around the Property.
Smoking is NOT permitted inside the Property. Your security bond will be forfeited if there is evidence of smoking inside the Property. Smoking is permitted outside the property however all cigarette butts must be disposed of in the rubbish bin. Bond charges will apply if cigarette butts are found on the property grounds.
DAMAGES & BREAKAGES
You must report to us immediately on your arrival (or as soon as you become aware of, but not upon departure) any damage or breakages to the Property, its fixtures, fittings or contents and any other unsatisfactory matter or incident at the Property. During office hours please call (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or after-hours call (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Also, please advise if you need to make any changes to the entertainment systems, televisions, pool or spa settings and we will endeavour to arrange for these with the Property Manager. Please do not make any changes yourself as this may damage the equipment (which may incur a cost to you).
Any market umbrellas provided with the Property should be left closed whilst not in use to avoid damage (which may lead to a deduction from the security bond).
You are responsible for all damages, breakages and loss incurred during the term of your occupancy. We ask that you advise us of any mishaps for which you will be required to pay. The fee payable for lost keys is $44 and locksmith's fees will be charged directly to you. Any breach of the above conditions permits Verve Beachside, without prejudice to its other rights, and that of the owner, to refuse a key, amend the rental or immediately terminate the tenancy.
Guests must comply with parking regulations and show consideration to neighbours and other vehicles. Guests must not exceed the number of car spaces allocated to this property. To check how many cars are permitted at this property please refer to the property description on the website.
NOISE & RESIDENTIAL AMENITY
Guests must not create noise which is offensive to occupiers of neighbouring properties especially between 10pm and 9am, during arrival and departure, or at any time throughout the occupancy.
Offensive noise is prohibited and may result in termination of permission to occupy the Property, eviction, loss of rental paid and extra charges for security and other expenses which may be deducted from your security bond.
Guests must not engage in anti-social behaviour and must minimise their impact upon the residential amenity of neighbours and local community.
SWIMMING POOLS/SPAS (IF APPLICABLE TO PROPERTY)
Please note swimming or spa use is not allowed between 10pm and 9am due to noise restrictions.
1. Please maintain water levels at all times (to at least halfway up the skimmer box) by filling the pool with the hose provided.
2. Low water levels whether caused by evaporation or otherwise can cause damage which may result in a deduction from the security bond.
No glassware is permitted in the pool.
Spa must be turned off when you depart or returned to its correct setting.
1. Verve Beachside is not responsible for the security of your belongings.
2. It is your responsibility to ensure the property is left secure at all times and after departure. Whenever you are absent from the property, please close all windows and doors to maintain security and prevent rain and water damage. Please close gates upon departure.
The property will be professionally cleaned prior to your arrival. We ask that you leave the property in a neat and tidy condition prior to your departure time including removing all rubbish from the property, cleaning the BBQ, washing and storing all dishes, etc and removing all food items from the fridge and pantry. Any excess cleaning costs may be deducted from the security bond.
The BBQ should be left clean upon your departure. Two gas bottles have been provided for your convenience. However, if you run out of gas during the course of your stay, please have the bottle/s refilled or swapped at the local hardware or petrol station and present us with the receipt and we will reimburse you.
Majority of properties are supplied with linen for your convenience. Please check with your Verve consultant at the time you secure your booking. All linen is to be used for its intended purpose only. Linen must not be used for cleaning. If you choose to remove or damage any linen, you will be charged for its replacement.
1. Some of our properties will accept PETS, subject to written permission PRIOR to your arrival. Pets are NOT allowed at the Property unless we have agreed with you otherwise in writing. Your security bond will be forfeited if pets are brought to the Property without prior permission.
2. Any damages or extra cleaning will be charged to the client.
3. Verve Beachside also reserves the right to charge a guest their full bond if a PET is brought to the property without prior approval.
Garbage collection days are specified on the "Departure Checklist" provided to you.
Bins must be put out the night before the local collection AND upon your departure. Garbage is collected early Monday in Portsea, Sorrento, Blairgowrie and Rye.
Recycling bins are collected every 2nd Monday (please refer to calendar on the fridge). With the exception during summer where Recycle bins are collected on a weekly basis.
All rubbish must be placed in the bins provided (but bins must not be overflowing). Rubbish must not be left in public or common areas and will not be collected from the roadside if not inside the bin.
Bins left overflowing and any excess garbage or recycling left behind will incur a removal charge of $38.50 per bag/box which will be deducted from your security bond.
We ask that you follow these instructions. The Garbage Collector will not remove rubbish in cartons or plastic bags from the roadside. We ask that you dispose of any excess rubbish upon vacating the property. If Verve Beachside needs to remove any rubbish, costs incurred will be deducted from the security bond.
Many houses in this area have septic tanks and therefore you must not flush ANY SANITARY PRODUCTS, DISPOSABLE NAPPIES, ETC. If the toilet and/or the septic becomes blocked and requires pumping, you may be charged.
LIABILITY & INDEMNITY
You, the tenant, indemnify Verve Beachside against any liability, which may attach to Verve Beachside as a result of damage, injury or loss being personal or proprietary suffered by any person where damage, injury or loss has been contributed to or caused by any act or occasion of the tenant or his agent.
To the full extent permitted by law neither the owner of the property nor its agents or representatives shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss or damage or expense or claim (including without limitation damage to personal property) or for any injury or death whatsoever howsoever caused including by reason of negligence or otherwise (whether directly or indirectly) (“Loss”) suffered or sustained by the tenant or guests or invitees or visitors in the course of the stay and the tenant and guests and invitees and visitors hereby release, discharge and indemnify the owner and its agents and representatives in respect of any Loss.
The tenant indemnifies the owner against any damage or loss howsoever caused (whether directly or indirectly) through any act or omission of the tenant or any guest or any invitee or visitor, including without limitation arising from fire, theft, water damage, or from electrical or gas equipment failure.
I am a co-owner of Verve Vacation Rentals (VVR), holiday rental accommodation specialists for the Mornington Peninsula. We have been in operation for more than 15 years.
Not only does VVR love the Mornington Peninsula, we understand it. We know how the seasons affect the area, and we know the most idyllic locations, the best activities, the hidden gems and the most popular destinations. We’ve dined at the restaurants, had treatments at the spas, experienced the adventures and tasted the wine and local produce – so our local knowledge comes from the heart. We also know the accommodation market on the Mornington Peninsula and we understand the ins and outs of providing the best possible holiday solutions to suit any requirement.
Our property portfolio has been carefully selected and curated to offer the finest accommodation in the area to suit a wide variety of guest requests. Our premium collection of beachside accommodation, serviced apartments, family homes and rural properties ensures we will find the ideal property to create your perfect holiday. Whether you are looking for a weekend away, a special occasion celebration, a romantic getaway, a long term rental, a family vacation, a corporate event location or group accommodation, VVR will find the ideal property for you.
Our accommodation is the crème-de-la-crème of Mornington Peninsula properties – we’re talking beautiful furniture and furnishings, luxurious linen, chef’s kitchens, beachside locations, views, swimming pools, outdoor entertaining areas and absolute privacy. From cliff top mansions to contemporary apartments, we will have a unique and exclusive property that will meet all your requirements. And upon arrival you will be greeted with complimentary toiletries, gourmet welcome hampers, and all the essential items that you will require during your stay.
All VVR properties are professionally maintained and serviced by our own qualified and specially trained back-of-house and maintenance team. You can be assured that we personally inspect each property prior to our guest’s arrival, and that we are on call for any questions you may have during your stay.
At VVR, we love helping to make your vacation extra special and trouble-free. We offer a complimentary Concierge service – all you need to do is tell us what you feel like doing and when, and we’ll take care of the rest. No need to hunt through brochures, make calls or book in, leave it to us. We can organise for you to experience the very best that the Mornington Peninsula has to offer, from in-house chefs and spa treatments, to winery tours, boat cruises, diving adventures, horse-back riding, dolphin swims, kid’s adventures, romantic dinners, Peninsula Hot Spring bathing passes and so much more.
The Mornington Peninsula is a unique coastal area nestled between the calm tranquillity of Port Phillip Bay to the west, the expansive beauty of Western Port Bay to the east and the wild, breathtaking surf beaches of Bass Strait to the south. The Mornington Peninsula is also graced with a lush hinterland that offers some of the finest wineries and restaurants in Australia. With a relaxed holiday atmosphere all year round, this idyllic part of the world is full of fascinating walks, family activities, historical sites and fabulous shopping in picturesque townships like Sorrento, Portsea and Mornington. Only just over an hour’s drive from Melbourne’s CBD, the Mornington Peninsula is the ideal holiday destination.