The homestead is a rustic farm environment surrounded by trees and birds. It is the ideal place to just relax, read, walk, write or paint.
The Aframe (Mi Casa and The Attic) and Rondavel (a traditional circular African dwelling with a conical thatched roof) are separate from the main house and share a bathroom between them. We also have 2 wood huts available.
- No wifi and limited electricity
- Smoking only outside of the rooms in designated areas.
- As the buildings are thatch open fires are only allowed in designated areas.
- Our pets are our children please respect their space
- The lapa is the general recreation area. Books, toys, puzzles and games must please be returned if used.
- The fridge in the lapa area is for your use.
- Please obtain a detailed map of the area from Debbie or Sherri if you plan to do any walks.
- Quiet time after 10pm
We have made our life on the farm over the last 10 years. With a host of pets and a constant stream of guests. Debbie loves entertaining people and making them feel at home. Sherri will make sure that everything works.. The farm is surrounded by trees and is an oasis of peace and tranquility with bird song .