Bright 33sqm-square-foot mansarded studio + 15m² terrace overlooking Po 'di Volano in the historic center of the town of Codigoro, enjoys a wonderful view along the river. Great starting point for a cycle tour in the Delta del Po valleys.
On the top floor of a building reminded of being the old icehouse in the village, my small studio (33 sqm) looks out over one of the adjacent streets of Volano's Po in the historic center of Codigoro.
It is equipped with a large terrace (15 sqm) facing southwest, very bright: from here you can admire the course of the river.
Inside you will find a queen-size bed. The well-equipped kitchenette (microwave, dishwasher, electric oven, electric plate, washing machine, iron and ironing board, etc.), the bathroom has a shower box and is fully equipped (hairdryer, shower gel, first aid kits, etc.).
My home is yours during your stay in Codigoro: be good with her!
The apartment is on the 2nd and last floor, without a lift of a historic building remembered as the old icehouse. It is equipped with independent heating and air conditioning.
The terrace has maxy parasol, chaise longue, table and chairs.
There is free communal communal internet, which comes to cover the area of the apartment (but sometimes it is not fast).
Bed linen and fresh laundry towels.
If you want to bring your Bicycles you can park them safely in the courtyard of the house access.
Interaction with guests
Me and my girlfriend Silvia are waiting for you in the apartment to give you the keys and give you all the information and suggestions for a nice stay in the Po Delta.
We will always be available, be free to call us, or write us sms for anything you need!
Normally check-in is from 1pm, but we can easily anticipate if the premises have already been released from the previous guest.
If you plan to arrive late in the evening, please let us know it in advance! Check-out is normally within 10:30, but can be extended if there are no other guests arriving for that day.
During your stay, you are not allowed to stay in an apartment for people other than those registered at check-in.
The apartment is suitable for up to 2 adults.
Other things to note
Parking is free under the house, but you have to undergo an atheism, on Thursday there is a weekly market, so remember to move it over time.
- Please do not smoke at home but smoking on the terrace, using the ashtray.
- Normally check-in is from 1pm, but we can easily anticipate if the apartment is not booked. If you plan to arrive late in the evening, please advise me in time!
- Check out is at 10:30 but can be extended if there are no other guests arriving for that day.
- The heating is autonomous. You can raise or lower the temperature as you like. But before leaving, please turn it off.
- On the left-hand cabin there are the restaurant tickets I've known for years and that I can certainly recommend you. But there are always new places to discover: if you find it interesting, add the business card to the small collection for the other guests ... and also for me!
- To go shopping: the nearest supermarket is DiPiù in viale Pope John XXIII, but within a short distance you can find the grocery store, butcher and other grocery stores.
- Please avoid anything unpleasant in the toilet (except toilet paper), since sanitrit is installed, which works perfectly in its functions but needs to be maintained over time.
- In this town we use the door-to-door waste collection system to simplify your life just leave the bag with your waste already selected on the ground floor, I will deliver it at the right time, our Nature is ours to respect it as much as possible.
- Before leaving, be sure not to leave garbage bags in the house or food expiring.
- The detergents are under the sink (for the dishwasher: 1 teaspoon of coffee in the pan). Instructions for dishwasher and washing machine are in the storeroom
- This is a house, my home, not a hotel, be kind to her! Thank you
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
Sono un ragazzo dinamico che ama la musica e i viaggi. Con la mia fidanzata Silvia condivido tutte queste passioni e vorremmo averti come nostro ospite per farti scoprire le bellezze del nostro territorio: il Delta Ferrarese.
Consigliamo la visita perchè qui ci sono un sacco di attività interessanti da fare come: ci si può perdere pedalando nelle numerose piste ciclabili e visitare l'Abbazia di Pomposa, il Boscone della Mesola o navigare nella Sacca . Le valli di Comacchio distano 15 minuti e il mare è solo a 10 minuti di macchina.
E per chi vuole fare qualche chilometro in più (ma non troppi) può visitare Ferrara (raggiungibile in 35 minuti) Ravenna (raggiungibile in 50 minuti), Venezia (a 60 minuti). Vi aspettiamo!!!!