Our place is located in Clontarf a lovely coastal suburb on the northside of Dublin 25 minutes to city centre. This place is ideal for people looking for a nice landscape and quiet vicinity mixed with the exciting city of Dublin.
There are 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 toilet, kitchen, living room and 2 parking spaces.
To share the house with us who are a quiet couple and easy going people. It will not suitable for someone is looking for staying like hotel as it is a cozy and warm home.
Our house is located in a quiet neighborhood 25 minutes away from the centre. There is a bus that goes to centre every 10-15 minutes.
Bedroom, Bathroom, Spacious and Beautiful Living Room, Kitchen and Parking Space
Interaction with guests
Personal assistance at anytime. We will be gladly to help in any way possible to make the stay enjoyable. Do not hesitate to ask our if you have any doubts. :)
Other things to note
It is around 25 minutes on the bus to the city centre, 3 minutes walk to the beautiful St. Anne's Park and Rose Gardens, 15 minutes to Bull Island Beach and 10 KM to Howth.
* No parties, No drugs, No Pets.
* No unauthorized guests or visitors.
* Please be tidy, clean and respectful with other guests, neighbors and with the house owners.
* Do not use the shower or toilet for long periods of time.
* It' s against Airbnb rules and against my House Rules to book on behalf of another person/people. You must be staying in the room yourself. You can not use someone else's profile to book.
*Guest should wash dishes and take off the shoes in the house.
*Lost keys need to pay €100.
This host has 32 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are a quiet couple and love to travel around the world. We have been to Paris, Faro, Lisbon, Amsterdam, Milan, Rome, Pisa, Florence, Bologna, Venice, Wales, Brugges, Brussels, HongKong, China, Macao, Taiwan, Malaysia, Vietnam, Turkey, Jordan, Israel, Lebanon. We love to share our travel experience.