Beautiful, classic 3+ bedroom Stockholm apartment from 1905, in the heart of town, with kept charm such as fire places, tall ceilings and hardwood floors but fully remodeled with dimmers and heated floors in bathrooms. Can sleep 7 people.
• No smoking
• No pets
• Do not use the fire places
• No shoes inside
• In the winter, please keep windows shut since the radiators and heated floors are on and the apartment is very expensive to heat up.
• No parties/extra guests are allowed.
• Do NOT use the tile ovens in any room.
• No loud music after 10pm, weekends 11pm. Always keep the noise down in the master bedroom due to sensitive neighbour above.
• Always keep the door locked, whether you are home or not. When nobody is home, make sure to lock the upper lock as well.
When you leave, please:
• Leave all used sheets and towels on the floor.
• Do your dishes.
• Make sure you lock both door locks when leaving.
• Leave the keys in my mailbox (WILKINSON) situated by the front door.
I am an easy going Franco-Swede who has lived in San Francisco for 25 years. Now, I am back to my home town, Stockholm, where I work as a graphic designer and illustrator. I live part time with my boyfriend, Hans, a block away so I will come and greet you and make sure you are comfortable. I have two daughters and a bonus son! I love my home that is personal, clean, quiet, comfortable, and is in my favourite part of town, in the neighbourhood called Vasastan where you have lots of parks, shops, cafés, great grocery stores and restaurants. You will have a great stay here! :-)