The Gramercy Residences is considered the tallest completed building in the Philippines. It has 71 floors and the unit that we are offering is at the 58th floor.
My unit is 98 sq. meters in size with 3 balconies where you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the metro and the Pasig River. From afar, you can also see the Sierra Madre Range-the longest mountain range in the Philippines.
This is your home-away-from-home for the next few days and kindly treat like it is – your home.
• Please keep noise to a minimum especially after 10 pm so as not to disturb guests staying in other units.
• Upon entering, kindly remove your shoes and use the house slippers that we have provided. You can find them inside the shoe cabinet.
• Smoking is not allowed inside the unit but you may smoke at the balcony. Please use the ashtray.
• Always lock the front door. Security randomly checks doors and will fine you USD 100 if caught. This is a security precaution.
• Kindly turn off the faucets, lights, appliances and air-condition if not in use especially if you are going out of the unit.
• Pls. inform the host or Ms. Rizza, our property manager, if you'll be bringing unregistered guests. All guests are expected to register at the concierge.
• Please treat our home with care and respect. We tried our best to make it nice and comfortable as much as we can so all our guests will have a pleasant and hassle-free stay. Always practice the Golden Rule.
* As per condo policy, please be aware that the concierge or security staff cannot use their access cards to allow you entry or access to common areas in the building. Hence, you need to email to us the requirements BEFORE your check in date so we can process your access card before your arrival.
*Only 4 access cards is issued by PMO per booking. Please take care of the access card. We pay Php 3,300 cash deposit to request for it. Loss or damage of access card will be charged to your account upon check out.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
As Airbnb host, I would like to go the distance of not only providing our guests with a comfortable stay but also to give them a service more than what they expected. I always want to be "wowed" every time I travel and book a hotel and this is also what I want our guests to feel every time they check-in to our unit.