Humble third floor studio apartment near Koreatown, Silverlake, and Echo Park. There are a lot of plants that warm up the space, and there is even a view of the Hollywood sign! Perfect for brief or long stays, sporting a fully outfitted kitchen including cooking equipment and eating utensils. Cable is not available, but there are cables and adapters that allow you to plug in a laptop and watch on the TV.
A fairly simple studio apartment. I've put most of my tools/general house equipment in the closet between the mainroom and bathroom, so please excuse the shelves in there.
- Please respect neighbors on my floor! Keep the volume to a reasonable level
- Please do not bring guests that have not been approved by me, as this is my primary home
- Please remove shoes at front door, this helps keep footsteps quiet for my downstairs neighbors
- Please do not start a fire in or near my apartment, I'm quite fond of it
- Help yourself to anything in the cupboards or fridge!