Lovingly restored heritage home with spacious living areas, surrounded by a tranquil garden, in the heart of historic Burrawang. A short stroll to the village cafe and pub, Cornella Cottage is your ideal base for a weekend get-away, wedding or family holiday. Easy access to all the attractions of the Southern Highlands, including charming villages, wineries, markets and national parks.
Cornella Cottage combines period character with modern openness and comfort. With stylish decor, quality inclusions and numerous areas to relax inside and outdoors, it is the perfect choice for a special retreat.
* Expansive living / dining area with cosy wood heater
* Ducted heating / air-conditioning system throughout
* Quality linen and hot-water bottles in each bedroom
* Handcrafted sheep's milk soap bars and shower gel/shampoo
* Fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with quality tableware
* Coffee machine (De'Longhi) with premium brand coffee pods
* Cable TV (Foxtel) and sound system (Sonos)
* Entertainment room with DVD collection and board-games
* Main bathroom with clawfoot bathtub and separate shower
* Master King bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
* Bi-fold doors opening to sun-drenched dining deck with BBQ
* Extensive private garden for quiet solitude or group gatherings
Families will love the separate living/entertainment spaces for adults and kids. Upstairs family bedroom includes Double, Single and Trundle.
Entire home and garden is open to guests, with security lighting and undercover parking for multiple vehicles accessible through electric gates.
Interaction with guests
House keys and electric gate buzzer will be held in a key box on the back veranda, and you will be sent the code prior to the day of your arrival. Everything will be set-up for your comfortable stay, but Alan will be available on mobile if you have questions or issues at any time. Please do not hesitate to call.