Where River meets Sea: Explore Adelaide's Lefevre Peninsula whilst staying in comfort and style. If you like boating, fishing, maritime history, would like somewhere fun to bring the kids, or just want to relax near the coast, this place is for you! Offering 2x bedrooms with 4-6 beds, this modern apartment has all the features with 'pop's' of nautical. Enjoy a BBQ on the balcony as massive ships roll past in the near distance. It's really a sight to behold! Car & boat parking available.
• This modern, lofty apartment has lovely night-light views of the northeastern Adelaide Hills
• Look out over the the rooftops from your balcony and see huge ships sail down the Port River - keep your eyes out!
• 2x Bedrooms:
Room 1- Queen size bed
Room 2- Bunk bed: double bottom, single top
One extra single foam mattress available
• Sleeps up to six guests but more suited to a maximum of four
• Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge
• Modern apartment, furnishings and amenities
• Car & boat parking available
• Close to public transport
• Close to entertainment, dining & beaches
• There is a coded security box located near the front door to access the apartment keys when checking in and out
• The apartment is fully equipped with modern amenities. Towels, laundry supplies, breakfast, tea & coffee etc are provided
• There is a house manual containing information such as maps, places of interest, public transport time-tables, entertainment information and general details about the apartment
• Smart tv in both bedrooms and living area
• You have access to one undercover car park and there are multiple non-undercover parking areas. There is enough room to park your boat
• Washing machine and laundry facilities available
• BBQ facilities available
Other things to note
There are one set of stairs to access entry to apartment
• Smoking permitted on balcony only, with sliding door closed. No smoking inside.
• Balcony has a railed balustrade (see picture) therefore parents must supervise small children at all times whilst on the balcony.
• Please dispose of excess rubbish by placing it in the outside green bins provided.
• You have this wonderful apartment all to yourself!
Contact me via phone/text/email
Having worked in the mining sector for a number of years in site facilities management, I am well versed in hospitality and catering. My experience includes housekeeping, kitchen & dining service, logistics and systems management. I have very high standards both personally and professionally when it comes to providing quality, comfort and convenience.
Living at "The Port" offers something special and unique and is well worth the visit.
Providing you with fabulous accommodation, you are sure to have an excellent stay!