Close to Lake Michigan, Onekama, Portage Lake, Frankfort, Manistee, Bear LakeGolf courses: Acadia Bluffs, Manistee National, Manistee Golf Club (public), Bear Lake Highlands, The Heathlands, Crystal Mountain, and Champions Hill. One Block from portage lake and 2 blocks from semi-private Lake Michigan Beach. 1 hour from Traverse City, 45 minutes to Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes. Clean, newer 3 bedroom cottage, full kitchen, great screened-in garage area for relaxing, extra people, and small parties. Gas and charcoal BBQ's
Close to 15 golf courses, walking distance to two lakes, Lake Michigan and Portage Lake, cute cottage comfortable beds, outdoor shower! Arcadia Bluff Golf Course is ranked #11 on the Detroit Free Press summer Bucket List!
Arcadia Bluffs is ranked 13 best public golf course in the country by Golf Digest.
House and garage and everything in it. Fully equipped kitchen, and great outdoor sitting space in garage.
Interaction with guests
I typically leave the key in the key box and let them explore the house on their own. I am available almost 24/7 for questions via text or phone call.
Other things to note
Arcadia Bluffs Golf Course is #11 of the Detroit Free Press Summer 2017 Bucket List.
Golf Digest ranks Arcadia Bluffs as the 13th best public golf course in the USA.
You don't have to be a golfer to enjoy the views or a glass of wine at sunset!
1. Please leave the cottage the way that you found it. (Sweep and wipe down bathroom with disinfectant wipes). Trash should be in white bags in garage, take recycle and empty returnables to the garage where containers are provided.
2. Please put your dishes in the dishwasher before leaving and turn the dishwasher on.
3. Please wear a bathing suit in the outdoor shower: )
4. Please have a GREAT time : )
5. Please respect the neighbors by avoiding loud noise and music between the hours of 10pm and 8am
6. It is highly frowned upon to have a fire on Lake Michigan without using the designated metal fire rings. If you would like to have a fire there, you should "reserve" the fire ring very early in the day by taking chairs to the fire ring early in the morning
7. It is a local custom not to park in front of others' cottages
8. There is heavy walking, running and biking in the neighborhood