Nice and comfortable private bedroom ideal for solo travelers.
The room comes with all the amenities for a pleasant stay: single bed with an ergonomic mattress, a proper workspace with Wi-Fi connection
The house is walking distance (15 minutes) from supermarkets; general and drug stores; restaurants, bars, and clubs. And by car is just 5-minutes away from the historical center, the pier and downtown.
- Private room (10sqm / 110sqft)
- Private en-suite bathroom with shower (6sqm / 65sqft)
- Single bed with ergonomic mattress
- Free Wi-Fi
- North facing window
- Desk and chair
- Big closet
- Ceiling fan
- Cable TV
- Dining room
- Patio (good to take the sun in a hammock)
- Front and backyard
- Living room
Interaction with guests
- We respect personal space and privacy, but we are there when needed.
- A friendly curious dog and a lovely independent cat live in the property, you are welcome to interact with them if you want.
Other things to note
- You can choose between a Continental Breakfast (fruit, bread, butter, jelly) or a Nicaraguan Breakfast (rice and beans, corn tortilla, and cheese) with juice, coffee or tea.
- You can use the laundry area for handwashing and ironing. But laundry (wash machine) and iron services are available for an additional fee.
- If you want to make sure none of our pets it's coming into your room, please make sure to keep the door closed. If the dog is able to get inside anyway, we'll be happy to help you taking him out.
The kitchen is a shared space, please clean after yourself after using it
Before you check out, please leave used towels hanging on the shower curtain
Stays longer than 10 days get fresh bed linens and towels once per week
Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am
If you want to bring a 4 legged friend please sent a message before booking, we would need to make additional preparation and check pets compatibility.
Somos un matrimonio de mediana edad, cuyos hijos (excepto los peluditos) dejaron el nido y que cuentan con un cuarto libre. Somos amistosos, abiertos y vegetariano. Y nos gustaría ser buenos anfitriones para personas de todo el mundo y distinto hábitos de comida.