Mia and I's detached house offers you a quiet comfortable space, with parking, bus links, shops, free WiFi, lovely kitchen, living room and garden. Self-serve breaky included. We can also offer Vietnamese dinner as an optional extra - a real treat!
A lovely and comfortable detached house, with guest access to bright South facing single bedroom with bunk bed plus other house facilties
Bedroom, guest bathroom, kitchen, living room, dining room, garden, parking.
Interaction with guests
Mia and I are delighted to socialise with guests but similarly respect their needs for privacy as we would expect from our guests too.
Other things to note
Mia, my wife, is Vietnamese and we're very happy to provide Vietnamese food as an option for dinner and/or breakfast.
We are a friendly and relaxed couple happy socialise with guests and will respect your privacy. All we ask in return is that our guests are equally respectful and treat the house with care. For use of washing machine we kindly ask for £2 per wash for which we will also provide detergent and fabric conditioner.
This host has 68 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My wife, Mia, and I met while I was working in Vietnam on a hydropower construction site, before Mia returned with me to the UK. We now enjoy making the most of our home on the outskirts of Glasgow. I work as a mechanical engineer for a large consultancy firm and Mia is starting her own business making authentic Vietnamese food.
We have a peaceful home environment, and the following facilities available:
- double bed/room and single room with bunk bed;
- free wifi;
- 1 car park space off road, with good access to the M8;
- great access (2 mins walk) to good bus route into Glasgow Centre (between 15 and 30 mins, depending on if it's rush hour or not);
- great access to The Fort shopping centre, which includes cinema, restaurants, clothes, beauty, health and home shops including M&S;
- great access to Seven Lochs Wetland Park, for those who want some time in the outdoors;
- options for Vietnamese breakfast, and dinner;
- comfortable beds with new mattresses;
- guest bathroom toilet, with bath and shower;
- free use of washing machine and other facilities;
- free use of garden for relaxing;
We enjoy meeting our guests and are happy to socialise in the evenings. Alternatively, if guests prefer to relax in their rooms, we are happy with that too. We look forward to welcoming you into our home and making your stay as comfortable as possible.