Our spacious and bright beachfront studio is located in the Sadaf residence, in tourists’ favorite part of Dubai, the Jumeirah Beach Residence. Apart from the beautifully-furnished studio which offers amazing views of the Marina and Dubai’s skyline, guests get free access to several pools, gym, kids’ playground, and parking. Money exchange office and laundry service are available in the same building.
Our new exquisitely furnished studio (53 sq.m./570 sq.f.) located in JBR is just steps away from the beautiful public beach filled with many fun facilities. It features a king size bed, sofa bed, bathroom with complimentary toiletries, and a good size and fully equipped kitchen with all the necessary utensils and appliances such as: kettle, toaster, coffee machine, stove, washer, and a dryer. Our beds have new and very comfortable mattresses and are covered with clean and fresh linen, guaranteeing a good night’s sleep. Please note that we are also willing to provide chair beds for extra guests.
You will also have access to a spacious balcony featuring a table and chairs from where you will be able to enjoy the awe-inspiring views of Dubai’s impressive skyscrapers and the wonderful Marina. Please keep in mind that the studio is located on the 30th floor and is accessible by elevator.
As we are only steps away from the beach, we are happy to be able to provide free beach towels, chairs, and umbrellas for your stay.
The studio is also equipped with TV and high speed internet/wifi.
Our studio is specifically designed with nothing else but our guests’ comfort and memorable experience in mind. You are free to access all of it and use all of the amenities that we provide. Considering your convenience and relaxation we also provide free access to covered parking, kids’ playground, and a gym located in our apartment building. You will also have access to 3 different pools of the same size and design located in the same area which you can choose from depending on your sun/shade preferences. On top of all this, the beautiful and public JBR beach is only steps away from the apartment, as well as the famous JBR walk. You will get access to beach gear (umbrellas, chairs, towels) during your stay with us.
A money exchange office, laundry service, and Costa coffee shop are located inside the same building. There is a Russian restaurant "Suvoroff", two supermarkets "Carrefour" and "Gourmet", and an "Al Ansari exchange" in the "Murjan" residence which is right next to our building. A famous UFC fitness center is due to have a grand opening in April 2017 in the same residence.
Apart from this, there are numerous restaurants offering local and international cuisine, trendy hotels, coffee shops, supermarkets, and pharmacies within walking distance from our property.
The beautiful Dubai Marina visible from the balcony is close within reach.
Interaction with guests
It would be a pleasure for me to share my years of extensive knowledge and experience in Dubai with you by trying to answer any questions you may have prior and during your stay. Unfortunately, I might not be able to meet you in person, but I will make sure to respond to you online as quickly as possible and solve problems (if you have any).
• Please try to keep the apartment clean and tidy during your stay.
- In case of keys,cards or remote control loss, guest will be charged: 30 USD for a key replacement, 150 USD for access card/remote control replacement. Price includes pure cost of the replacement item plus extra time spend of the company staff for issuing the items.
• Please note that there is a waste disposal tube inside the apartment building (on the same level).
• Smoking inside the apartment isn't allowed. However, if you want to smoke you can do so on the balcony.
• The Dubai law requires that you send copies of the passports of all guests that are staying in the apartment at least 2 days prior to the arrival date.
• Please don’t wash the towels yourselves (We do our own laundry).
• Unfortunately, our apartment isn’t pet friendly
We know that check ins and outs are rather stressful and we want to ensure you that with us this process will go smoothly. Due to apartment occupancy and cleaning procedures please note the following check in and out times:
• You can check in after 3PM
• Please check out before 11AM
• Early check in (from 12PM) is subject to availability and requires 30% of the nightly rate
• Late check out (before 2PM) is subject to availability and requires 30% of the nightly rate
• Check in before 12PM and check out after 2PM is subject to availability and requires 100% of the nightly rate.
From Dec 24, 2017 - Jan 07, 2018 the minimum stay is 9 nights.
This host has 637 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Dear friends, (русский текст ниже)
I am Alina from Kyrgyzstan, living in Dubai for the past 6 years. For me, personally, this is the best city in the world. I love it here, and if you are looking for a sunny, modern and safe place, I am sure you will too!
I joined with my sister who helps me take care of the reservations and making the apartments impeccable for our guests. We are a friendly, sociable, and tolerant team who loves travelling, and meeting people from other cultures.
My personal hobby (which has now become a job) is working on the designs and decorations of our apartments, as well as keeping them tidy and clean – just like our homes. We hope that your stay with us will be a comfortable and lovely haven from the big city in a perfect location!
We also understand the complexity of travelling and:
• We are flexible with the late check-in/early check-out times.
• We will respect your privacy at all times (meaning we won’t ever show up unannounced or disturb you during your stay.)
• We will reply to all your messages with clear answers and instructions as quickly as humanly possible.
Chances are we also won’t be able to meet you personally, due to our busy schedules, but will arrange for you to pick up the key from somewhere.
In order to avoid confusion please send us a message before booking an apartment, and we will be honoured to take care of your stay in Dubai for you!
Меня зовут Алина, я из Кыргызстана. Последние 6 лет живу в Дубае, и для меня этот город самый лучший на Земле! Я уверена, что и вам тут понравится, так как здесь безопасно, современно и 365 дней в году светит солнце!
Я работаю вместе со своей сестренкой, которая помогает мне содержать квартиры в чистоте и порядке, создавая уют для наших гостей. Мы любим путешествовать, знакомиться с культурой разных стран, также мы очень общительны и дружелюбны.
Мое хобби (которое переросло в работу), это работа над дизайном и декорированием интерьера, также люблю создавать уют и комфорт для наших будущих гостей. Я очень надеюсь, что вам понравится жить в наших комфортабельных квартирах, расположенных в самых востребованных и замечательных районах Дубая.
Мы понимаем некоторые сложности, которые могут возникнуть во время вашего путешествия, поэтому:
- Мы можем помочь организовать позднее заселение/раннее выселение
- Никто не побеспокоит вас во время пребывания в наших аппартаментах
- Мы постараемся дать четкие и подробные ответы на все возникшие вопросы
Иногда может получиться так, что не сможем встретить вас лично ввиду нашего загруженного графика. В таком случае мы оставим для вас ключ в определенном месте. Все детали, связанные с вашим заселением, обсудим заранее в переписке, поэтому пишите по всем вопросам. Для меня будет большой честью помочь вам с вашим проживанием в Дубае!