Beautiful, brand new home in the heart of Old Village and Shem Creek in Mount Pleasant, SC. Walk to over 25 bars and restaurants, 2-3 blocks to old village center, 2-3 blocks to the water and great water front restaurants, minutes to downtown Charleston, SC.
*Please note this is a family home and neighborhood, there is absolutely no partying or gatherings allowed in this home.
This is a 4 story home, 1st floor- Living and Kitchen, 2nd floor- Guest bedroom with Queen, Kids room with Full size bed & Jack and Jill Bathroom, 3rd Floor- Master suite with king size bed & laundry, 4th floor, lounge and roof deck
The entire home is yours to enjoy, please be incredibly mindful of how quiet the neighborhood is.
Interaction with guests
I am available via text, email and phone calls at anytime. I unfortunately am unable to meet with guests upon arrival but your check-in & check out will be seamless.
Other things to note
This home does not come with a designated parking space, parking in the development is forbidden so it is important to note where the available parking is.
- This is a family neighborhood, please be respectful and quiet in the evenings
- Absolutely no smoking
- When interacting with any neighbors, you are a guest of the Rosmarin Family
- No parties or gatherings permitted
- Street Parking ONLY on Hibben St. Do NOT park anywhere on or within Rose Wilder Lane to avoid towing.
- We ask that you remove shoes in the home
This host has 30 reviews for other properties.View other reviews