A huge, stunning, bright, 1 bedroom, one bathroom, loft style apartment with soaring 16' ceilings. 1150 sq ft. Fully stocked chef's kitchen - Viking stove, Sub Zero refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher. Washer/dryer in the unit. Beautifully furnished, large comfortable couch, smart tv. Desk/printer. 24 hr doorman, magnificent roof deck. Close to Union Square, East Village, and lower east side where you will find great restaurants, retail shops, and nightlife entertainment all within walking distance.
One-of-a-kind space in NYC. Old historic building, beautiful marble lobby, Duplex, one flight of stairs. Lots of light, 10ft windows. Next to a park with beautiful benches to sit. AC units in the living room and bedroom. Blackout shades in the bedroom with very comfortable queen pillow top mattress. Fresh ground automatic coffee maker, microwave.
Guests have access to the entire apartment and roof deck of the building.
- Guests are expected to act in a professional and courteous manner, show respect for neighbors.
- No shoes, no parties or gatherings greater than four people, no overnight guests or people sleeping on the couch.
- This is a one bedroom with one queen bed. No option for additional guests to sleep anywhere but the bed unless party purchases their own air mattress.
- Guests are expected to tidy up after themselves and take care of belongings as if their own
- Security Deposit Required