Exquisite, brand new two bedroom and two bathroom apartment in one of the best areas in the mother city. Situated 100m from the popular beachfront, this newly renovated flat is fully equipped. Enjoy urban living in this open plan beauty that comfortable fits four. The world at your doorstep: beach, pool, promenade, shopping, restaurants and more.
This modern, fresh two bedroom is recently been renovated to the highest standards. You are in the center of it all but still so convenient. The huge windows offer direct views onto the beachfront, Green Point and the stadium. Comfy and stylish in central location, this flat has it all.
Wooden floors create a smooth flow in the open plan living area. We offer two comfortable bedrooms with a bathroom with shower each.
For periods of less than 30 days we need up to 72 hrs to respond.
The apartment has the following:
1x Open plan living area with new kitchen
Dish washer + Washing machine
Table for four
1x fridge and freezer combo
1x Oven and hob
Fully equipped kitchen
Eating area with bar stools for two
Outside area with table und two chairs
2 x Queen bed with cotton linen
2 x Bathrooms with shower
Clean towels and sheets
Cleaning service once a week with change of linen and towels (incl. in the price)
Coffee, tea and wine and of course me to welcome you.
It is within walking distance to almost everything. The V&A Waterfront, main beaches and promenade are all nearby and fun activities to do. You can also take a hike up Lions head or Table mountain, or maybe you feel like a bike ride on the beach promenade? There is a place for bike rentals close by.
A lot of nearby restaurants, shops and attractions are easily accessible by the MyCiti bus route, lots of taxis and private transport in place for easy commuting, however everything is close to you. There is also a tourist hop on, hop off bus on route that is another great activity to do when in Cape Town.
Guest have access to all facilities inside the premises and can receive two sets of keys for the apartment. We have a parking bay for you reserved. The apartment is safe and secure with a tag system to get in and out.
Interaction with guests
I meet all the guests, and provide a welcome pack, that includes a bottle of wine, and some basics to settle in like fruit, bread and butter.
I have created an extensive online guidebook and like to share my tips on local hot spots: from wine farms to restaurants, form beaches to nightlife.
I am a big fan of my city and love to share it.
- We don't have any super strict house rules and want our guests to enjoy themselves. At the same time, we assume common sense in the behaviour of our guests and respect for our property. Unfortunately, for legal/insurance reason we need to inform you of a couple of important issues. The following should be read & understand/adhered to by all of our guests:
1) House manual available in the house with information about the house, house rules and tips and recommendations for Atlantic Seaboard and Cape Town.
2) Cape Town can have strong winds. It is the sole responsibility of the guest to close doors and windows to avoid breakage. Guests are using the un-managed and self-catering property on their own and are responsible for the above.
3) No partying and excessive use of alcohol permitted.
4) Use the provided keys to lock the main doors and gates of the property at all times. Make sure the locks are turned at least once to close properly. It is your responsibility to assure they are locked at all times. In case of lost keys notify your host immediately.
5) No sleep overs or house guests.
6) For check ins after 8pm we charge 300zar in addition, payable in cash on arrival. (this includes the taxi home for my assistant)
7) Please let us know your arrival details 48 hours before your arrival. flight schedule and if you rent a car. If you let us know later then 48 hours before your arrival we can not guarantee to work around you!