Liam gives you that glorious wholesome feeling of proper, family living. A cosy well equipped house that has been beautifully renovated, 3 bedrooms to fit the whole family, and a private yard and functional garden - feel free to indulge yourself with fresh seasonal fruit and veg!
- No smoking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No parties. You can have friends over, but please save your energy for your night out
- Having a party will forfeit your entire bond.
- When checking out, please leave the apartment in a clean and tidy manner. You don’t need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone’s home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down between 10pm and 8am (Council rule) and be respectful of our neighbours.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000. For other matters, phone me.
- It is your responsibility to lock up when you are not home and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- I do not accept responsibility for loss of property. However, if you realise you have left something in the apartment after check-out please phone and I will do my best to have it returned to you.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 2713 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I’m an entrepreneur, architecture graduate, photographer, cyclist (NOT the lycra kind), volunteer, adventurer and problem solver.
During my studies I worked at various cafes and architecture offices to save up for shoestring trips around the world. My grandma once told me I had ‘champagne taste but a beer budget’ and it’s a motto I’ve enjoyed applying to different parts of my life to get the more out of less and find enjoyment in the little things.
I love discovering authentic experiences when I travel and I love being able to share the opportunity with others, to live like a local when they travel too.
Some of my most memorable trips have been couch-surfin across Russia while taking the Trans Siberian, living in Helsinki and learning to hand build furniture, riding a vintage steel bicycle through France to race in L’Eroica and buying a car on craigzlist in Los Angeles and driving across the south, east and north coasts to arrive in Vancouver.
My listings are all managed by Beyond a Room and are all given names that I think reflect the character of the property and area. My aim is to give guests a unique and local perspective on the location and share my knowledge and experience of this wonderful city with travellers so that they feel at home. Search Beyond a Room to find out more about how we can help manage your airbnb.
I try to keep all my calendars up to date so if it’s available in the calendar, you can usually just go ahead and book ☺