Looking for big bear cabins near snow summit, the lake and the village - walk to the snow summit sky chair, mountain bike trails and hiking trails.
Wintertime - walk to skiing.
You and your family will love this cozy, mountain big bear cabin
The cabins has three bedrooms and a loft game room, 2 1/2 bathrooms, foosball table and video game player and new flat-screen hdtv in the living room.
Layout of the home: downstairs: there is a great room - the living room with soaring ceilings and a stone fireplace – dining room area with a table and 6 chairs – a bar type kitchen with 3 barstools – 2 bedrooms – 1 full bath – one ½ bath – laundry room – entry hall/ mud room with ski rack. Upstairs is the loft plus the master bedroom and 1 bathroom. All new stainless steel kitchen appliances and furniture.
Winter: the perfect big bear ski chalet; definitely one of the best cabins you will find just 1 minute from the snow summit ski resort.
Situated on a quiet street in the summit estates, an upscale neighborhood near the snow summit ski resort. Skiers in good shape can walk to the lifts or just hop on the shuttle at the corner.
1. This is a NON-SMOKING cabin. The Guest is agreeing that no one in the party will smoke in the rental unit. This includes smoking in doorways or on deck (which still allows smoke to enter the cabin)
Security Deposits will NOT be returned to renters who violate any of the smoking guidelines.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. No parties are allowed.
3. The unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest (If guest left personal belongings in the cabin, $35 plus mailing fee will be charged for mailing the belongings to guest’s address). By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Falsified Reservations – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
5. Minimum Ages – One person in The Guest must be at least 25 years or older otherwise it will be considered falsified reservation.
6. Written Exceptions – Any exceptions to the above policies must be approved in writing in advance.
7. Power Outage – Although this is a rare occurrence, no refunds will be given for power outages due to storms and other causes that is not the fault of the cabin. Portable generator will NOT be supplied and in the winter months, the only heat that will be available in the cabin is the fire place.
8. Storm Policy/Road Conditions – No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. The roads to this cabin are very well maintained, however, we highly recommend four-wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
9. A/C Unit – This cabin does NOT equipped with A/C unit as it is common in the mountain community, only box fans will be provided.
10. Snow Removal – The Owner will NOT be responsible for snow build up on the driveway during the Guest’s rental period except for the check-in day. The Owner will also NOT be responsible for less than one foot of snow build up on the driveway. Snow shovel will be provided for The Guest.
11. Pets are NOT allowed on any part of the property. $200 will be charged from Security Deposit for violating Pets Rule.
12. Parking – Cabin guests must park on the driveway in front of the house (Maximum 3 cars parking).
13. Housekeeping – There is no daily housekeeping service. We do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the unit. $15 will be charged from Security Deposits for each missing towel or linen.
14. Fireplace – Be advised that this cabin does not provide wood for wood-burning fireplaces at any time. The fire must be put off prior to departure if fireplace is used. The violation of the fireplace guideline will result in a forfeiture of all the security deposit.
15. Heaters – During the winter if the central heater is used, the heater needed to be turned down to 65F prior to the departure. (Please turn off the heater in the summer time) $50 Security deposits will be charged to renters who violate the Heater guideline.
16. Noise – Please keep noise to a polite level in consideration of the nearby neighbors. The home is located in a quiet neighborhood surrounded by hills where loud sounds tend to travel well.
17. Damages – The Guest agrees to properly use and operate all furnishings, including electrical and gas appliances, plumbing fixtures, electronic home entertainment equipment, fireplaces, BBQs, and all other items of whatsoever kind or nature provided during The Guest’s stay. The Guest also agrees to leave the home so that no extraordinary housekeeping will be required after departure. Housekeeping and laundry that requires greater than four (4) hours of cleaning will be considered extra cleaning and will be charged at the rate of $35 per additional hour.
18. Dishwasher – All the dishes needed to be put into the dishwasher with provided dishwasher detergent under the kitchen sink, and turn on the dishwasher prior to the departure. $30 Security Deposits will be charged to renters who violate the dishwasher guideline.
19. Paper Towel & Toilet paper – Only 8 rolls toilet paper (two rolls for each bathroom) and two rolls of paper towel in the kitchen will be provided during guests’ stay (More toilet paper and paper towel can be purchased from Big Bear K-Mart or Vons supermarket 1 mile away).
20. Laundry Detergent – There will be NO Laundry Detergent provided during guests’ stay (Laundry
Detergent can be purchased from Big Bear K-Mart, Vons or Stator Bro’s supermarket 1 mile away).
21. Trash – Renters need to take the trash with them. $10 per trash bag will be deducted from the Security Deposits from renters who violate the trash guideline.
22. Video Games – $30 will be charged for each missing game disk and $50 will be charged for each missing game console.
23. Foosball Table – $20 will be charged for each missing ball.
24. Snow Shovel – $50 will be charged from Security Deposit for each missing snow shovel.
25. Front Entry Door – Please make sure the front entry door is locked by pressing the “Schlage” button on the lock
26. There is NO Jacuzzi available for guest to use on site.
This host has 46 reviews for other properties.View other reviews