Enjoy inner city living. Our double storey heritage terrace home in a quiet street in Fitzroy North is easy walking distance to Edinburgh Gardens, 2 trams lines, the iconic Brunswick St, a 24hr supermarket, and local pubs & cafes.
We have decked out our front room with a super comfy pamper time king size bed, wall mounted television, kitchenette, full length mirror, free wifi, desk space, an awesome gas heater, plenty of storage space and a wide selection of movies.
Here are some reasons you'll love staying here
* your room is at the very front of house, so you can quietly come in and out as you please
* your room comes with a tv, fridge, microwave, toaster and kettle, with cutlery and crockery. You are also welcome to use our main kitchen (except weekdays from 7:45am to 8:45am, and 5:30pm to 7pm)
* our front porch is yours to relax in
* people from all backgrounds welcome
Guests are welcome to use our front porch, large back garden, kitchen and living room.
Interaction with guests
Our son goes to school and we both work part time during the day. Hang out for a chat, or keep mostly to yourselves. We are happy either way.
House keys are in a lockbox near the front door, so you can check in any time.
Other things to note
We will provide you clean towels, linen and bedding; fresh for your arrival.
- No cooking meat in the family kitchen. Storing and cooking meat in your room ok.
We are Clint and Pradeepa with our 10 year old son Neo. Neo goes to school and we both work part-time during the day. Clint also moonlights as a bass player in a blues band while Pradeepa is a local comedian.
We are all vegetarian, including our pet guinea pigs, but you are welcome to store and cook meat in your room.