Wrap yourself in a Peruvian Alpaca Wool blanket on a rainy day and read a book from the upstairs library, watch your favorite show on Hulu, take a walk on a nearby lighted nature trail, barbecue a fresh caught salmon, or plan your next adventure with friends around the large kitchen island. Newly remodeled, fully furnished unit with modern touches such as stainless countertops, wood floor, travertine tile, and memory foam luxury bedding.
Great location on a quiet street in the heart of town, near the Kenai River, the hospital, the grocery store, library and post office!
2 Bedroom and 1 bath (Shower and Tub), Approx. 900sqft
Memory Foam beds
Digital LED flat-screen television in living area
Complimentary wireless internet
Blackout curtains in the bedrooms
Luxurious 100% cotton linens
Fully equipped kitchen and BBQ grill
Washer and Dryer in the unit
Sleeps 4: Twin XL beds can be made into a King.
Narrow Road Townhouse is a 900 sq ft, two story unit, with it's own private balcony equipped with BBQ grill, private front entrance with updated security features, grass yard with mature trees, located on a quite street in the heart of town.
Interaction with guests
We are in and out of town, but keep our phones on, so let us know if you need anything.
Other things to note
The Kenai Peninsula Borough charges a 6% uncapped occupancy tax for seasonal rentals. This is due upon arrival at the Townhouse.
1. Check in Time is 4PM. Check out Time is 11 AM
2. Smoking of any kind is strictly prohibited within 100 feet of the premises. This includes the use of any form of electronic cigarettes or the use of Cannabis. If we find that our rental has been smoked in, you will be charged a $250 fee.
3. Property is limited to a maximum of 4 overnight guests. People other than those in the guest party may not stay overnight on the property.
4. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
5. This is a new, top to bottom remodel. We appreciate you treating it with care. Kindly remove your shoes while in the unit. If you have muddy boots, you may hose them off and use the rear entrance.
6. Only use appliances and cooking utensils for their intended uses.
7. Pets are NOT allowed.
8. Absolutely no fish cleaning or processing is allowed on the premise.
9. Parking: Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
10. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. (However we can arrange for professional cleaning services for an additional charge) We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
11. No candles, incense or open flames permitted.
12. Quiet hours are between 10pm and 7am.
13. Trash; please place all trash in the cans provided outside of the front entrance.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.