Our home is 3 min from the JR Shin-okubo station; has a large living room, well-furnished kitchen. There are 3 single beds and one double sofa bed that can fit maximum 5 people, perfect for the family or who travel with friends. The area nearby is surrounded by many ethnic asian shops and restaurants, so it’s fun even you just walk around:) Portable WiFi and Lan are available!
Our nice and beautiful home is located in Shin-okubo, very near to Shinjuku; it’s also known as the korean town in Japan. There are many Korean restaurants and shops, but Shinokubo also has cuisines from many different countries like China, Pakistan, India and so on. However, if you prefer to eat at home, since we provide all the basic kitchen utensils, you can also cook during your stay:) We have a large sofa bed, three single bed that can fit up to 5 people; will be your perfect choice for family trip, or getaway trip with your friends.
・Please note that smoking is prohibited at the apartment and the outside area. There is a smoking area near the apartment.
・The house is next to the railway, so you might feel a bit noisy in the night. If you’re sensitive about it, we recommend you to bring the ear plug.
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++++
We will supply you with;
- Home/Pocket Wi-Fi access
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
- Full kitchen
- Shower room and washlet
- Air conditioners for heating and cooling
**There's a parking area for bicycles on site.
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
1 double sofa bed, 2 single beds and 1 fold out bed.
Interaction with guests
This will be your own private house while you are in Tokyo. Of course I like to meet as many guests as possible, but I have a busy schedule so I let an Airbnb host support company called Zens care of my guests and apartment. Throughout your stay the Zens Team are always contactable for anything so please don’t hesitate to get in contact with them.
Other things to note
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is after 3pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests
If an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Tokyo very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Smoking is not allowed on this property.
- Please do not throw anything but toilet paper into toilet since it can cause a toilet clog, and in order to arrange a repair it can cost a lot to do so.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is shown on the listing page.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)