Galilee is a secluded retreat center created to get away for a relaxing experience. Only minutes from historic Beaufort and the beautiful Atlantic Beach shore. We offer amazing restaurants, water activities & unique shops, yet located in a private, serene atmosphere minutes away. We also offer a weekend Guided prayer experience for those looking for something more personal for additional fee. Many topics to chose from for groups of 3-6 people. Contact us to learn more about this option.
1. Galilee Near the Sea is used for spiritual renewal and contemplative prayer retreats, for group and individuals and is also used for vacation getaways for groups of 6 or less when retreats are not in session.
2. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 2:00 PM ET day of arrival AND CHECK-OUT TIME IS BEFORE 1:00 PM ET day of departure
3. This is a SUBSTANCE FREE (tobacco, drug, alcohol) property. Additional fees will be charged if evidence of misuse.
4. Pets are NOT permitted in rental units under any conditions.
5. Fires are only permitted in the gas logs in the fireplace.
6. BASIC RULES –
a. Renters will not violate any city ordinance or state law in or about the premises.
b. Renters will not sub-let the rental property or any part thereof.
c. In case of fire or the failure of any equipment on the rental property, the renter will give immediate notice to the owner (Tammy Golder) by phone.
d. The renter must not make any alterations to the rental property without written consent of the owner.
e. The shed is not to be used for any purpose by the renter.
7. We will not rent to students under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
8. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT – A damage deposit of $50 per person is required. This must be received within seven (7) days of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within fourteen (14) business days of departure, provided the following provisions are met: Waved per AIRBNB
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear.
b. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in sealed garbage bags and placed in the green trash container outside; soiled dishes, etc. are washed clean, dried and put away; refrigerator/cabinets are emptied and clean; all used towels are put on the bathroom floor; all sheets/ pillowcases (no other bedding) put on floor in bedrooms.
c. Unit is left with all doors and windows locked and A/C thermostats turned down to 65* in Winter, 75* in Summer.
d. No towels or linens are lost or damaged.
e. No beach chairs or umbrellas lost or damaged.
f. All outside chair/swing cushions moved back inside before departure.
10. CANCELLATIONS – A sixty (30) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (30) days prior to the arrival date are subject to a 5% cancellation fee or $50, whichever is greater. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, or that are made within sixty (30) days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit and are responsible for the full rental payment, unless the unit can be re-rented at the same rate for that period. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
11. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests per property is limited to the number reserved for. This includes any day-use friends or family who might be staying somewhere else at night.
12. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A MINIMUM STAY OF 2 NIGHTS
13. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen/towel setup.
14. NO TOWELS OR LINENS OR FURNITURE (except beach chairs) MAY BE TAKEN FROM THE UNIT AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON.
15. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
16. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
17. PARKING – All vehicles must be parked on the property along the fence line as indicated. DO NOT back out onto Highway 101, its very dangerous.
18. WEATHER CONDITIONS – The weather is considered God’s business and no refunds will be made for inclement weather.
I have read and agree to all aforementioned guidelines and contract for our stay at Galilee Near the Sea and have addressed the Owner in writing as to any alterations to this legally binding agreement before signing.
Signature: _________________________________Date: ____________