There can be only 1 BEST PENTHOUSE in Cancun. And this is it! And the price to rent is super reasonable considering what you are getting for the money. The first time I ever saw this unit my jaw dropped. I have seen a lot of views in my time because of the business I am in with these beachfront rentals. But this is on another level. You step off the private elevator and there it is, panorama and beauty like you have never seen before. One guest said it made her feel like a movie star. Enjoy!
Hi everyone, my name is Tim Miller. My brother and I purchased in Cancun back in 2004. We love it here! We used to have property in Cocoa Beach Florida but when we discovered Cancun we sold everything and never looked back. There is no place on earth like Cancun. The beauty of the Caribbean waters is unmatched worldwide, the beaches are pristine, and the wonderful people of the area is the real difference maker. The locals are so happy and so humble, and so thankful to have your business and be of service to you and your family. Over time, my family came to know many wonderful people here in Cancun. If you have never been to Cancun, you will absolutely love it here!
Penthouse #2000 - 2BR-2.5BTH - Approx 2,500 sq ft including terraces
Penthouse #2000 is situated on the rooftop of the center tower of the resort. You access by taking the public elevator to the top floor (7th) then getting on the private elevator for penthouse #2000 that takes you to the inside of the unit itself. You can only access the private elevator with a key of course. You walk in and you have the living room, dining room, kitchen right away with breath-taking views in virtually every direction. On this same floor is the heated private pool, and the master suite. There is also a washer/dryer combo unit on this floor. Going down the stairs you have the 2nd bedroom with a view of the bay, queen size bed and private bathroom. From the main level and going up the stairs you have the amazing roof top sun deck. Up there you have a 2nd private pool which is not heated, plenty of space to relax and hang out, a small hot tub, a serving area and a powder room.
Penthouse #2000 Location: Beachfront-9th, 10 & 11th floors, 3 story penthouse unit faces the ocean and the bay at the same time, all glass structure, and out of this world amazing.
Resort Location: In the famed Cancun Hotel Zone: Kilometer 19.5 Blvd Kukulcan
Resort Quick Synopsis: Yalmakan is located directly on the beach.
Resort Features: Flexible All Inclusive Option - Pay only for the day(s) you want it - decide as your vacation unfolds.
Do you have a very large group at some point in the future? I can help, I take care of several large penthouse units in this same resort.
What makes us a more attractive choice than our competition?
1. When you arrive at the resort you are welcomed by my management staff. Two full time managers take care of only a few units to ensure your service is top notch. You will be assigned one of the two. Either Francis or Abdiel will be there to welcome you, show you around and answer any questions you may have. And how blessed we are to have Francis and Abdiel. You will truly enjoy having their smiling faces there to be of service for you.
2. Francis and Abdiel are not just greeters. They are there for you should you need something. Simply email or call them and they will be there promptly, they are normally already right there at the resort.
3. Our resort has on site maintenance of course. But that is not good enough for us. We have our own full time maintenance man to be there quickly should anything malfunction. I used to hire companies to come out if something like one of the AC's malfunctioned. Not anymore, we have our own on site full time staff.
4. Would you like a an authentic Mexican home cooked meal? How does only $50 for your entire groups sound?... plus the raw cost of the food? That's right, we provide this service with no mark up at all! Enjoy! The service includes clean up after. Why go out to some expensive fancy place when you can dine and be serviced while enjoying the best views in Cancun right there in the penthouse?! anywhere.
5. Would you like a night out away from the children for some adult conversation? We have baby sitting-services that come right to the condo, and they are wonderful people, part of our extended family in Cancun.
6. Want a tip on a great snorkeling experience? A good friend of mine offers his service privately for your group. The private tour goes all day, includes lunch on an island, is totally private to your group, and comes with the best "skipper" anywhere. Going out with Mike is truly an experience. Cost is $65 per person, if less than 6 people minimum price for all is $390.
7. Our resort has a staffed front desk, 24 hour on site security, bell hops, and friendly staff.
8. Advice: Why pay $80 to get into the 2 biggest night clubs in Cancun when I can show you how to get your cover paid, all drinks paid, and VIP service for the same price? This is just one example of several tips that will save you a lot of money.
9. Resort Features: Flexible All Inclusive Option - Pay only for the day(s) you want it - decide as your vacation unfolds.
10. There are no groceries stores in the Cancun hotel zone. There are plenty of convenience stores but their prices are of course much higher. The solution is going to the grocery store in El Centro. When you book your transfers with the company I recommend you will find a box you can check to add the grocery store run. They will add $30 to the cost of your transfer. After you arrive, they take your group straight to the grocery store and wait an hour while you shop. Then they take you to the resort. Saves you a lot of money. I would estimate that over 80% of our guests take the grocery run.
11. When you rent one of our units, coolers are allowed by the resort pool and beach with your penthouse wristband which you receive at no charge. Coolers are kept inside the condo. Only rule is no glass for obvious reasons. Fill it up with your favorite drinks and snacks and take it down to the pool or beach with you. All coolers have wheels for easy transport.
12. If you are traveling with small children, you will find a packnplay (play-pen & sleeper), a high chair & a quality stroller on hand.
Other thoughts 2: If you need extra beds, I have found air beds to be most comfortable. We have queen size air beds and linens for same available upon request.
For a vastly expanded question/answer section, please visit my web site.
I am not able to give the link here, not allowed to. But I can give it if you email me. I think you will find it very, very helpful. There is much more info about the properties there and a vast amount of information about Cancun, my picks for its restaurants and activities and much more.
Pool, beach and of course all the common areas of the resort. If you decide to take the all inclusive option for a given day or days you have access to the resort restaurants and bars. For this option, you do not pay me for this, you pay at the lobby front desk. The cost is $82 per person per day. It includes all the food and drinks you want from 7am until midnight.
Interaction with guests
You are welcome to call me during the day time hours, or even at night, if I am available, I will answer, except on Sundays. I take Sundays off as a family day. I am on the computer all the time so emails are also a great way to communicate. Meanwhile my manager is there in Cancun for you. I have 2 managers and they are both wonderful people. Contact details are noted on your confirmation that you receive from me. My managers are not just there to welcome you, they are there for you should you have questions about Cancun or any detail about the area, and if you would like them to be with you often, just let them know. We want to respect your privacy but also be there for you if you want more socializing with the locals. They are wonderful people! Tim Miller
Other things to note
Once you are in Cancun at the resort, my manager is there to take good care of your family. Francis or Abdiel are there to welcome you and show you around the resort and around the condo and answer questions, go over how things work such as the washer/dryer, remotes for TV's and other details.
No smoking, except on the terrace. You cannot have people you know in Cancun come in as your personal servant or to do work for you. This is against resort rules, not mine. Our resort insurance provider does not cover this.
After you book, we will need the names and ages of each person coming in advance. This is a resort requirement. I make every effort to have my manager there at the resort to welcome you and show you around when you arrive. For this reason, please also let me know what time you arrive to Cancun.
Must be 27 or older to rent. No smoking except on the terrace please. The only people allowed in the condo are those who are on the reservation unless you get written permission from me via email. This is a resort rule. Guest lists are checked when you arrive. You must be 27 or older to rent without a written exception. Loud late night partying is strictly forbidden. If you are there for spring break party time please avoid this listing. This is a place for families and mature friendships. The person renting must be in Cancun to sign for the unit upon arrival unless written permission is given by me in advance of booking. Thank you. Tim Miller
Hi, my name is Tim Miller. My brother and I first bought in Cancun back in 2004. We had owned a few beachfront units before in Cocoa Beach Florida. But once we discovered the magnificence that is Cancun we never looked back. We sold out of Florida and put everything we had here. We had always taken pride in providing vacation goers with properties that excited the senses with outstanding views and spaciousness. That is our passion. Over the years we have come to know Cancun in so many ways. The culture, the many wonderful people, and so many helpful details for guests. We have also added several services to our guests that many others do not. For example, would you like to enjoy an authentic Mexican meal and be served by our cook? There is no mark up on this service, we offer it to our guests as an added value. The cost is $50 for the service for the entire group, not per person, plus the cost of the food. The receipt from the grocery store is provided. Or perhaps you have children and would like some adult time out. We offer babysitting services at reasonable prices. Or maybe you would like to go out for a day trip snorkeling in what is rated as #2 in the world in the protected waters off the coast of Isla Mujeres. Not a problem, we can set your family up with yet another extended family member in Cancun who offers this as a private tour for your family. If you prefer fishing, it will be an experience like no other as we connect you with our extended family in Cancun. My brother Rodney and I would like to make your dream vacation a reality. And we do it one relationship at a time. Blessings all. Tim Miller