About this listing
Located at the Murray Mouth on Hindmarsh Island, Sugars Beach House offers a light-filled floorplan of spacious proportions. This residence boasts a divine open plan living area with beautiful Murray River views.
Comprising four bedrooms, the main with ensuite. Outdoor entertaining, spacious lawns leading onto a private beach and jetty. This waterfront retreat provides a getaway to remember.
Sugars Beach House comfortably accommodates a maximum of 8 guests (including children) with all the modern luxuries, including:
- A well equipped kitchen
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
(heating & cooling)
- Washer and dryer
- Jetty (shared with neighbour)
Other things to note
Located on the boundary of the Coorong National Park, it is a perfect destination for bird watchers, kayakers and those interested in the Murray Mouth, and the Coorong and Lower Lakes river and eco systems.
- Diving off jetty prohibited
- Sugars Beach House does not have a mains water supply and guests are requested to be mindful of water use
- Please leave the property in the same condition as you found it. Garbage is to be left in the wheelie bins and all doors are to be locked on your departure. Return key to key box by inputting unlock code.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.