Our place is located in Clontarf a lovely coastal suburb on the northside of Dublin 25 minutes to city centre. This place is ideal for people looking for a nice landscape and quiet vicinity mixed with the exciting city of (URL HIDDEN) share the house with us who are a quiet couple and easy going people. It will not suitable for someone is looking for staying like hotel as it is a cozy and warm home.
* No parties, No drugs, No Pets.
* No unauthorized guests or visitors.
* Please be tidy, clean and respectful with other guests, neighbors and with the house owners.
* Do not use the shower or toilet for long periods of time.
* It' s against Airbnb rules and against my House Rules to book on behalf of another person/people. You must be staying in the room yourself. You can not use someone else's profile to book.
*Guest should wash dishes and take off the shoes in the house.
*Lost keys need to pay €100.
This host has 22 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are a quiet couple and love to travel around the world. We have been to Paris, Faro, Lisbon, Amsterdam, Milan, Rome, Pisa, Florence, Bologna, Venice, Wales, Brugges, Brussels, HongKong, China, Macao, Taiwan, Malaysia, Vietnam, Turkey, Jordan, Israel, Lebanon. We love to share our travel experience.