Condo with old Boston charm. Floor-to-ceiling windows provide lovely natural light. Working fireplace. Modern kitchen and bathroom. Outdoor patio available for guest use.
You will love this place. It has beautiful historical characteristics like the marble fireplace and the windows. Feel free to use the kitchen (Whole Foods is a 5 minute walk).
Access to entire second floor apartment and backyard patio (ground floor) .
Note: There are two steps leading to the front entrance of building, and an additional flight of stairs leading to the front entrance of the apartment. There is no elevator in the building so please know that you will need to walk up to access the apartment.
Interaction with guests
I am very familiar with the Boston area and am happy to help you with any questions you have on getting around, local restaurants, sights etc.
Other things to note
Please be mindful that this is a shared entrance building. Adherence to quiet hours is required.
1. MANDATORY: Quiet hours from 9pm to 7am
2. MANDATORY: Please remove shoes before entering house (no heels inside the house)
3. Maximum number of guests is 4 (including children)
4. MANDATORY: No storage on first floor hallway
5. NO OUTSIDE GUESTS
6. MANDATORY: Trash removal on Tuesday nights. If you are booked for Tuesday night (not check in day of course). Please consolidate all trash in garbage bags (provided under kitchen sink) and place on sidewalk in front of apartment building on AFTER 5PM on Tuesday night.