- Hyde Park Mansions
- Huge, light-filled room
- Sizeable kitchen and two bathrooms & showers.
- Sofa bed in room
- 2x King Size beds now in room- dining table removed
- Marylebone & Paddington: lots of spectacular old buildings, pubs, coffee shops, High street shopping, vintage shops
- 10 minute walk from Oxford Street and Hyde Park.
- 10+ busses on your doorstep, get anywhere in London within 30 minutes.
- Directly opposite Edgware Road station, which has 4 Underground lines
We live in Hyde Park Mansions, a very beautiful period building in the middle of London.
The room was originally the lounge room of the apartment, so it is huge, as you will see in the pictures!
We live with 4 other housemates who are Spanish, French and English.
The apartment has a sizeable kitchen and two bathrooms, both with showers.
The apartment does not have a living room, but as you can see- there is enough room in the bedroom to eat, watch TV, hang out as there are two lounges.
One of the lounges pulls out to be a sofa bed and we are able to leave extra bedding for this if you have more guests with you.
We have a second King Size bed that also now in the room as we have had guests stay recently, so ultimately the room can accommodate up to 5 people.
The dining table has been taken out to give more room.
We think it would be a perfect room for a couple, or a group of 2-5 friends visiting London and not wanting to pay the ridiculous prices in hotels, even hostels.
Please feel free to enquire and ask me any questions you may have!
High speed WIFI included, weekly cleaner to common areas, security key door to building, lift, all of the amenities like washing machine/ dryer etc.
Thanks, Lucy & Adam
Lift, security key access, my friend will handover the keys to you or I can send a set in advance
Interaction with guests
My friend can help with key handovers