Adventure awaits! Welcome to our desert oasis, a newly decorated mid-century modern styled vacation condo! You'll love our upstairs unit, with 2 master suites, located within walking distance of downtown Palm Springs, Spa Resort Casino and the Palm Springs Convention Center! Lounge by the pool, take a dip in the hot tub, practice your golf putt or enjoy a round of tennis. When you're rested, you're steps away from everything!
Who needs a hotel when you can have this designer pad with all the amenities of home all to yourself for less? We took great care to renovate our vacation condo with high-quality finishes to match the mid-century modern architectural style of the city, and maximize comfort and convenience for our guests.
The condo is located in a quiet, gated community on the second level with soaring ceilings, approximately 850 square feet and features an open floor plan from the living room and dining room to the galley kitchen including an in-unit washer & dryer laundry station.
Cook up a great meal in the recently remodeled kitchen with granite counter tops, newer appliances and sleek cabinetry. The kitchen is fully stocked and ready for the next desert Top Chef. It also has a single-serve Keurig 2.0 coffee machine for you to enjoy complimentary coffee and tea during your stay.
In the living room, relax on the comfy chaise or loveseat while watching TV on the 46-inch Samsung wall-mounted flat screen - stream your favorite movies and shows with our guest Netflix and Hulu on-demand accounts, or surf the web on your laptop with our speedy WiFi. Hulu Live available upon request (additional fee may apply).
Both bedrooms are master suites, each with updated private bathrooms. Enjoy plush towels, hairdryers and complimentary toiletries including: shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion. We also provide freshly pressed high-quality bedding, including down-alternative hypo-allergenic comforters, so you sleep in comfort.
The master bedroom features a queen Sealy Posturepedic Plus Euro Pillowtop bed, a 40-inch Samsung wall-mounted flat screen TV and a walk-in shower with a luxurious waterfall showerhead and teak bench in the private updated bathroom. Other amenities include blackout curtains, table lamps with convenience outlets for plugging in your electronic devices and an iHome alarm clock. The master bedroom also has its own balcony with a bar table and 2 chairs—a perfect spot to share a bottle of wine on a warm desert evening.
The second bedroom features a queen-size Murphy bed, with memory foam mattress topper, that can be stowed away to create extra space when the double-wide pocket doors are left open to the living areas. The recently remodeled bathroom includes a full-size tub and shower.
Our vacation condo also has 2 lovely private balconies, one at the front entry and one off the master bedroom, both with gorgeous views of the San Jacinto mountains.
The gated complex is situated on 5 beautifully landscaped acres. You will have access to 2 swimming pools and hot tubs, 2 tennis courts and a golf putting green - all of which are only steps away. We also provide large resort-style towels for your use at the pool.
Other things to note
Minimum Stay: 30 days
Access: The unit is located on the second floor with access from exterior stairs, no elevator is available.
Parking: 1 covered parking spot is available as well as ample guest parking.
Laundry: There is an in-unit washer and dryer, including complimentary laundry detergent, available. We have also provided an iron and ironing board for your use.
Safety & Security: The unit is located in a gated community. A doorbell camera is also located on the patio at the front door for the safety and security of our home and our guests. There are no cameras inside any of the living areas of the unit.
We also have a keyless smartlock for ease of access and to allow you to check-in at your leisure any time after 3:00 PM on your day of arrival. You will obtain access to the unit through entering the keypad code exclusively set-up for the duration of your stay.
Guests agree to the following terms and conditions:
1) Guests agree that NO PARTIES or EVENTS are to take place at the property at any time. Any action that causes damages to the unit, property, reputation, or relationship with neighbors or other residents, will result in the expulsion of the guests and his or her group from the premises.
2) There is NO SMOKING (of any kind) permitted in the unit. You are permitted to smoke outdoors on the patio provided the doors and windows are closed and smoke does not enter the condo. Butts are to be disposed of properly and not left anywhere on the property. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a minimum $500 additional "smoke damage" cleaning fee to remove smoke odors from the condo and upholstery/linens.
3) Guests agree to abide by maximum occupancy of unit. Guests who exceed the maximum occupancy of four (4) guests without prior approval will be charged a fee of $75/guest/night and may be immediately evicted from the property.
4) Pets are strictly prohibited - except with prior authorization. Guests who bring any pet(s) without approval will be charged a fee of $100/night and may be immediately evicted from the property.
5) Guests agree to observe quiet hours from 10:00 pm until 8:00 am. Palm Springs noise ordinance also prohibits amplified noise/music outdoors at all times of the day. Actions by guests or visitors to the unit that result in neighbor complaints and/or Police being called to the property will result in a minimum $250 charge. If the Police are called a second time, guests will be immediately evicted forfeiting the remainder of their stay and no refund will be provided. Any fines incurred due to noise violations will be deducted from the deposit.
6) Guests accept complete responsibility for the unit from check-in until check-out. The registered guest must stay at the property and is responsible for the actions of all members of his or her group.
7) Guests agree to return all keys. Failure to return items will result in charges to the guest.
8) Guests agree to pay replacement cost for any damaged, destroyed, or non-returned items.
9) Guests agree the living room closet is locked and used as an “owner’s/maintenance closet” and unavailable for their use. Guests will be charged $250 for unauthorized access to the closet plus cost to replace any items removed and any damage incurred.
10) Any illegal activity or violation of the above terms may result in immediate expulsion from property. Such actions will be reported to Airbnb and local law enforcement. Guest is responsible for all costs associated with expulsion.
11) Guests may be asked to agree and sign a rental agreement.
12) Guests may be asked to provide a date of birth as proof of age. (Traveler must be at least 25 years of age to make a reservation)
PLEASE NOTE: This condo is located in a quiet community. Guests are expected to maintain the peaceful, quiet atmosphere enjoyed by the residents. We understand this may not fit with plans of all vacationers. Please keep this in mind before booking.
The condo is private and you will obtain access to the unit through entering a keypad code exclusively set-up for the duration of your stay. Please do not hesitate to contact us if any little detail of your stay is not perfect. We will do our best to fix it! You are welcome to contact us via text, email or phone.
Hey there, thanks for checking out our profile!
We just celebrated our first wedding anniversary in May! And if getting married a year ago wasn't exciting enough, we also purchased our first vacation condo in gorgeous Palm Springs!
Since we love to travel but can't always get away for as long as we'd like, having a place close enough we could get away to anytime and still feel like we're on vacation made Palm Springs the perfect destination. We have been busy perfecting the space and are excited to offer the unit as an Airbnb listing when we are not using it ourselves.
We hope you love it as much as we do, and find your stay at our condo extremely comfortable and relaxing. Please do not hesitate to contact us if any little detail of your stay is not perfect. We will do our best to fix it! You are welcome to contact us via text, email or phone. We also love feedback, so please let us know even if you just have a question, comment or suggestion :)
Ravi & Amber