Ming Yuan HomeStay is a cozy little space featuring the culture of Chinese Tea. It retains its quiet charm from the bustling downtown. People who stay here might find absolute relaxation.
Ming Yuan is ideal for accommodation, gathering, appointment and various learning sessions.
We welcome individual, group, business travellers and family holidaymakers.
Green Bamboo Room (青竹轩)
It's all about privacy!
A private bathroom attached to this spacious room that comes with two super single sized bed and a working desk.
A simple tea set is also provided so that you can enjoy your private tea moments
(2) Common Area
KITCHEN: All in-room guests are welcomed to use the cooking utensils, kitchenware as well as the washing machine and other amenities.
TEA ROOM: A space for Eat.Drink.Talk. Be it breakfasts ,appointments or making friends, you know where to go.
*Breakfast Time starts from 7am to 10am.
PARKING AREA: * Free Parking on premises which are gated.
(3) Check In & Check Out Time:
Check In Time – After 2:00 pm
* Early check in subjects to availability, kindly
contact the host for arrangement.
Check Out Time – Before 12:00pm
* Additional charge of RM15 per hour applies after 12:00pm
Our another 2 Rooms in the same house:
Other things to note
- Ming Yuan Home Stay Rules and Regulations
- 1. Smoking is prohibited within the premises.
- 2. Pets are not allowed to enter and stay in the premises.
- 3. Cleanliness of the home stay is to be observed at all times.
- 4. A simple tidy up is appreciated upon checking out.
- 5. Kitchen is open for free usage. However, guest is to cleanness and only light food preparation allowed.
- 6. Guest are prohibited from keeping durians or any food with strong stench in the premises.
- 7. Excessive Alcohol Consumption are not allowed on the home stay premises.
- 8. Loud music or noise in the guest rooms is prohibited as a mark of comfort of other guests.
- 9. In order to ensure peace and calamity of the home stay, guests are discouraged from making too much noise in premises before 8am and after 22:00. In addition, mahjong and other gambling is not allowed in the home stay.
- 10. Loud music or noise in the guest rooms is prohibited as a mark of comfort of other guests.
- 11. Guests are advised to switch off all lights, fan and air conditioner and water taps when are not in use. Kindly preserve the cleanliness of the house.
- 12. Any illegal activities will be reported to the authorities and actions will be taken on the offenders.
- 13. Room key lost is subject to a penalty of RM50.00
- 14. Main door key lost is subject to a penalty of RM (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). No shoes in the house, but guest can wear the shoes which Ming Yuan Home Stay Provided.