Acorn Cottage is a beautiful place to getaway located directly opposite the picturesque Woodend Golf Course. A relaxing place to unwind and soak in the fresh country air - all just an easy 45 minute drive from Melbourne. Your private entrance leads to a separate lounge room with comfy sofas (including sofa bed), sitting room, kitchenette, bedroom and ensuite bathroom (with large soaking tub and rain shower). Think of it as your cosy home away from home!
Accommodation at Acorn Cottage includes:
- Master bedroom with a very comfortable pillow-top Queen mattress and sweeping views across the golf course.
- Adjoining ensuite with bathtub (perfect for unwinding with glass of wine!), rain shower and separate toilet.
- Kitchenette with bar fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster. A simple breakfast will be provided for your enjoyment (cereal, bread, juice, milk, coffee & a selection of teas).
- Lounge room with two sofas and views across the golf course
- Sitting room to enjoy a book and views out to the back garden and chooks!
- Hydronic heating throughout ensures you'll be toasty warm
You will have exclusive and private use of the front half of my house. Access is via private entrance.
Interaction with guests
I love to share my local insights about things to explore and must-try cafes in Woodend and the surrounding Macedon Rangers. Of course I will also respect your privacy if you wish.